Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (edited) 

Chapter 1 (edited) 

Twelve  years ago...

"Come back here you little...turd" Ty voice booms throughout the house.

Even though he is only 13 he is already very big and strong. Andelia starts giggling mixed with screaming. Ty could have her in seconds but he wants let's his baby sister get away. Suddenly Andelia stops and she lays down on the floor. 

"Lia!" Ty yells and scoops up his baby sister in his arms. 

"I'm cold" she whispers. 

Ty feels her forehead. "No your burning up."

Ty gets up and runs to his older brothers office. Ty barged in without even knocking which makes Max mad. 

"What!" Max tells but then he notices a small tiny thing in his arms and his face changes. 

"Lia?" Max whispers and he forgets all about the people in the room.

"I'll finish the meeting you go help, Lia" Kyle says. 

Ty hands Lia over to Max and they walk out of the room. They take her to her bedroom.

"What do we do?" Ty asks. 

"I don't know mom always took care of stuff like this" Max replies. 

"Mummy" Andelia says and a tear slips from her eye and rolls down her face onto Max's arm. 

"Shhh. Don't cry" Max says. 

Andelia shakes one last time then falls asleep. 

Five years later... 

The ref blows the whistle, signaling Andelia's team to start

The ref blows the whistle, signaling Andelia's team to start. Andelia nods at her team mate and he taps the ball and she send it down field. Her other teammate runs down the field and receives the ball and he shoots and the goalie dives for the ball but he misses.

"Good job!" Andelia congratulates her team as they run back. 

Andelia steps outside the half circle and the center forward passes it to the other forward. They run down field but the teams defense takes the ball away and sends it up the field to Andelia. Andelia takes the ball and run down the field as fast as she can. She fake kicks the ball and trick the defense and then she runs past them and shoot and the ball tips the goalies fingers and rolls into the goal and our side of the crowd goes wild and her brothers yell and pump their fists in the air. She rolls her eyes but she has a smile on her face. The ref blows the whistle three times signaling the games over. Her team won! We both line up and we pass each other and hive five everyone saying 'good game.'