Chapter 4

bookcrazylover123@happygurl00 @sara723 @magcon__bby @willie_rexie

Chapter 4

"Come on!" I yell, cupping my hands around my mouth to amplify the sound. "I'm getting bored."

"Hold on!" Noah yells back.

A lady glares at me and I blow her a kiss. She leaves. Were in a store for suits. Even though Noah has like ten suits he apparently needed the 'perfect one' for 'her'. I internally roll my eyes. Noah then walks out of the dressing room in the suit and his socks. His suit is full tan with a pale pink tie. I shake my head.

"Not your color" I say, grinning

He frowns. "You must find this amusing."

I nod, giggling. "But seriously hurry up!"

"Fine!" he says, glaring as he goes back into the dressing room.

"Try the black suit next!" I call after him.

"Okay!"

On the ride here I pestered him and bugged him to tell me about her. He gave in quickly. Noah said her name was Naja. She's part Mexican and by the way he describes her she seems to be a sweet girl. Even though I love Mexicans I don't trust her. I mean, its my brother were talking about. Noah walks out breaking my train of thought. He struts out and I have to stifle a smile.

"Um

"Um...no. Just no" I say.

"What! Why not?" he exclaims. "Not even with the sunglasses?"

I shake my head. "You look scary."

"No I don't," he says looking offended.

"You look like a freaking body guard or a business man," I say, moving in my seat so I'm sitting on my legs.

"What's wrong with that?" he asks, running his hands over his suit.

"Your going on a date!" I exclaim.