Chapter 2

Changed into (cause of brothers) this

(Just replace the pants with shorts and chafe the yello on the shoes to a blue) 

Chapter one (she is now her age 16)  (edited) 

I get up and turn off my alarm. I get dressed to go running and I head down stairs. When I get down to the kitchen all my brothers except the oldest twins are there but the rest are staring at me with wide eyes and there moth open. 

"What?" I say grabbing an apple. 

"Grab her!" Noah yells and they lunge at me and I let out a scream of surprise. 

I jump out of the way and I run upstairs but it's not long before hand wrap around my waist and yank me into a hard chest. Ow! What is this guy made of...bricks? He throws me over his shoulder and my stomach starts to hurt then I get an idea. 

"N-Noah your h-hurting m-me" I fake stutter. 

He the slids me into his arms and carries me bridal style. I want to punch him in frustration but I just bury my head into his cheat. He opens a door and kicks it open with his foot. 

"See what I mean!" I hear Ky yell. 

"What do you think your wearing?" Max asks. 

I wiggle out of Noah's grip and I stand up straight. 

"My exercise outfit" I reply. 

"Change."

"What? No!" I yell. 

"Change or I will have to do it" he says and I stomp off angry and I slam the door. 

I stomp up the stairs as loud as I can. I open my door the slam it and lock it. 

"And that my people is how you throw a fit" I say to no one. 

I change into my other outfit. (Shown above) I head down stairs and fill up my water bottle than I head outside and I start jogging. When I round the corner I take off my jacket and I tie it around my waist. I then start running and after I ran fifteen minutes I started to feel light headed but I pushed myself to keep going. When I'm running I am not running away from my thoughts and problems I am simply making them disappear. I slowly come to a stop and I drown my water down. I shake my bottle. Empty. I notice I am in a very bad spot in down but I am here a lot. I make my way to the Gym and I go around back.