Chapter 3

*time skip a few hours brought to you by Iacon*

We were almost back to base. I glanced up when I heard the sound of a helicopter above. An old car was being carried by a rope. The helicopter then dropped the car into the roof of a nearby abandoned warehouse.

"BlueStreak, recon," Optimus said.

I followed him to the warehouse. He transformed and so did I. We listened for a few moments, hearing muffled screams and finally Megatron's voice.

Ah, scrap. He's back.

Optimus broke through the stone roof. I followed and attacked the Cons. The humans escaped the building as I fought the Con known as Starscream.

"I don't think we've officially met yet. I'm Blue," I introduced myself.

"I don't care," he replied.
Wow, rude much?

He shot at me, but I dodged it and countered by swinging my sword at his arm. Unfortunately, he dodged my attack. Out of the corner of my optic, I saw Optimus push Megatron out of the building. I followed after them and saw Megatron drive off with Starscream following. Optimus transformed and let Sam jump in. I transformed too and followed him to the nearby forest.

When we got there, the Cons had already transformed. As I transformed, I launched myself into the air and tackled Starscream. I quickly took out my sword and stabbed his shoulder. Another Con by the name of Grindor tackled me before I could retrieve my sword.

"Decepticons!" I heard Megatron call.

I saw Starscream and another Con go to Megatron, but Grindor kept me pinned.

"Autobots!" I heard Optimus call.
"Get off of me, you hunk of scrap metal!" I said.

I started to get worried that Optimus wouldn't be able to handle the three of them. Grindor just smirked and held me down. He was a lot stronger than I was, but I still kept trying to free myself. I then watched in horror as Megatron stabbed and shot Optimus through the chest. He fell to the ground and didn't get back up. I barely noticed the tears running from my optics as anger started to overtake me. I managed to grab my blaster and quickly shot Grindor's head off.

I shoved the hunk of metal away and stood up. Blinded by rage, I full on tackled Megatron.

"You're going to regret the day you were ever built!" I yelled angrily as I stabbed him in his torso.

"Arg! You're next," Megatron replied.

He then shot me in the torso before shoving me off. I lied on the ground as searing pain shot through my body from getting shot at a very close range. Megatron stood up and towered over me. I tried to at least sit up, but I couldn't. The rest of the team got here just in time. They attacked and as soon as Megatron was busy fighting again, StarCatcher came over to me. She took out the spare metal and the torch she had in her med kit and started to fix me as best she could for the time being.

She looked at Ratchet and I saw him shake his head. I struggled to hold back more tears.

"Can you stand?" Star asked.
"Y-yeah," I replied.

I managed to stand up, even though it hurt so much that it felt like Cybertron had fallen on top of me, making me wince. The only thing that kept me going at this point was revenge. I learned as a kid that revenge never solved anything, but right now I didn't really care. I picked up my sword, ready to get back in the fight.

"Decepticons, retreat!" Megatron ordered.
They transformed and left.
"Cowards," I mumbled as I put my weapons away.

I turned back to Optimus, fighting back tears. Bee, of course, noticed. He came over and wrapped me in a hug.