Chapter 7

*Time Skip brought to you by the Cybertron Project*

When I woke up, I saw that the sun was setting. I lifted my head and saw that Optimus had fallen asleep as well. I thought about what I could do. I didn't want to move because I knew I would wake him up and I didn't want to do that. I thought about everything for about half a megacycle. Then, Optimus woke up.

"Hi, beautiful. Sorry I kept you waiting," he said as he moved his arm so I could get up.

I smiled and blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"Don't worry about it. But really? Nicknames already?" I joked as I stood up and offered my hand to help him up.

He took my hand and stood.

"Oh, uh... if you don't like it then I don't have to call you that, it's just I think you're beautiful so... I... you know," he said.

"No, it's okay. I love it, Captain America," I replied with a smirk, using the popular Earth superhero's name for his nickname since their colors are similar.

"Heh, good one, if only the humans saw me that way. So, now that we are up, what would you like to do?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, we could explore," I suggested.

"Sounds fun, okay which direction shall we go first?" Optimus asked.

"You choose," I replied.

He closed his optics and spun around in a circle. I smiled and silently laughed. After a moment, he opened his optics, facing me.

"I guess we go that way," he said.

"Alright. Lead the way, Captain," I said with a smile as I transformed.

Optimus transformed, too. We drove a while until we ended up at the mountains of Petra. He transformed and looked at the doorway.

"What is this place?" he asked.
I transformed and stood next to him.
"The Tomb of the Primes," I replied.

As amazing as it was, I wasn't looking forward to going in there again.

"Is there anywhere in particular you want to explore? I mean you have been in Egypt a little longer than I have," he asked as he took both of my hands and pulled me a little closer with a smile.

He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately. At first, I was taken by surprise, but after a second I kissed back. After what felt like a megavorn, we broke apart. I felt my face heat up as I looked into his optics.

"Not really. If there's somewhere you want to go, then I'll follow you," I replied.

"How about we just walk around aimlessly and see what we find," Optimus suggested.

"Alright. Sounds good to me," I said with a smile.

He smiled back and held my hand as we walked around the desert. Pretty much the only humans out were members of NEST.

"Do you want to know a fun fact?" he asked when we walked by the pyramids.

"Of course," I replied.

"Did you know that some humans based colors on emotions? I found this out while learning their culture. Your colors, mean soothing peace. So you are soothingly peaceful. Which I find incredibly true," he said.

I looked at him and smiled.
I wonder what his colors mean.

"I didn't know that. It's very interesting. Did you know that at first, a wolf pup's eyes are blue, but then turn yellow as they grow?" I commented. 

"Interesting, I did not know that. How about this one, fun fact: I love you and it is getting late," he said as he stopped.

"But I'm not tired," I whined playfully before I yawned.

Optimus chuckled.

"I think you are, and I know I am, so why don't we walk back and see how you feel then?" he asked.

I nodded as we started walking back. When we got back to the city, he gestured for me to sit near a destroyed building. As I sat down, I yawned again.

"Are you tired now?"  Optimus asked as he sat down next to me.

I only nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder. I heard him whisper something, but by that time I had already closed my optics and was quickly drifting off to sleep.

*time skip brought to you by sand in the air vents.*

The next day, an aircraft carrier came to pick us up. Optimus was standing next to Sam. I stood on the other side of the ship, next to my brother.

"A lot has happened over the past few days," I said.

"Yeah. I still can't believe I found StarCatcher. She's the most caring and wonderful bot I've met," Bee mentioned.

"I'm so happy for you," I told him with a smile as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"I'm really happy for you too, sis," he said, smiling back.

After a minute, Optimus came over to us.
"Hi," he greeted us before turning to me.

"I'm going to want you to come to the meeting later. Galloway is going to be up my plating about all this and I need you to tell him off if need be," he said with a smile.

I chuckled.
"Alright," I replied with a smile.

"Good, thank you for the help. How are you doing?" he asked.

"No problem. I find it kind of fun anyway. I'm a lot better, now that you're with me," I replied.

"What about you?" I added.

"I am glad you are with me too. I am doing good, especially now that I know you are mine," he replied.

Then, he slowly moved his hand behind my back and pulled me close before kissing me gently on the lips. I blushed and kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his back.

Life is good.