Dragon x Dorothy (Dorgon)

*DISCLAIMER* This is not intended to be a "romantic love story". Just a love story.

I was told at a young age that I was bound to marry a prince. Not of my choice of course. I was told I had to marry a boy at the age of sixteen. But why so young should I have to be a queen? I could explore the world, but no. I was forced upon many provinces that I had to marry him. He was from the Kaplan Kingdom, as I was from the Kasperl Kingdom. I was told his name was Dragon. I personally always loved dragons. I had one myself, in fact. I named him Paeffgen, Puff for short. I'd spend forever with that dragon. Once, we flew over The Ocean of Trials. I remember seeing the water in its lovely black color. Just the color of my kingdom to represent its purity.

Before my birthday, my queen would be talking on and on and on about the wedding that I did not want to have. She told me I had to keep Puff locked up behind the castle! Like he would disturb anything! He was only the size of the castle, after all, it's not like he's that much of a trouble maker. I was told that the wedding shall be hosted at my kingdom because 'it's a rule that she shall be married in her own kingdom, and that he shall take her to her new home in his kingdom'. Well I think that's just bullshit. I'm not allowed to see my family again until death. Not even if he's abusive, I can't do anything about it. It's forced upon me. To be with someone that I don't want to be with. Such bullshit, I swear. I have never even met this guy. It's supposed to be love at first sight according to the laws of the world, once again. And right then and there we marry. Doesn't even matter if he's even a distant relative. That's how these bitches run the world.

It's the day of the wedding. My queen dressed me in a black dress with not a sparkle to be found which makes it modern and elegant. I was forced into wearing the corsets that everyone used to wear centuries ago. It made me look just as dated as a queen, but were all forced to look thinner than a fish bone. I could hardly breathe. Especially not in the summer's sun, and being covered head to toe. I walked down the isle to look up and see a dashing young man. He was around seven foot, four; had a suit, and possibly even a heart made of pure gold. His thick blonde hair was perfectly fine, and his black tie set off my dress, and his suit, just right.

The two kingdoms met on either side of us. The short steps were silver, and the prince met me there. He told me his name was Dragon. He asked my name. Dorothy, I replied.

Halfway through the wedding, I heard a loud scream. It was Puff, he jumped on top of the castle and the back came tumbling down. His chains kept him from going any further. We all ran from the castle that would fall any second. But, Dragon didn't know I had a pet dragon. He climbed up the castle, and pulled out his katana. He was on the roof where he gnashed his sword into Puff's neck. He fought violently as Puff flapped his wings trying to escape, but all I could do was sit there and watch, and cry. He slayed the dragon. I cried for days, I loved that dragon. More than I will ever love your son.

I stood, and walked out of the Kaplan kingdom. Away from the graves of Dragon's parents. There was no rule that I couldn't poison Dragon for his faults. I buried him. Next to his parents, and told them my side of the story.