Ella x Cameron (Calla)

She was lucky enough to have his favorite guitar, but now she had his ghost too.

     The story of Cameron and Ella went back to high school where they had met. Cameron met Ella in his chemistry class. They became best friends. 

      Cameron was the kind of guy that would say things like- "I would never date an ugly girl- because I don't think they exist."  He was a lot different from everyone else. He was charming- and he had Ella's heart by sophomore year. However during senior year, Cameron was walking out in the city at night. It was about nine o'clock at night, and Cameron had just been in a fight with his mom. Three gun shots fired, and Cameron fell to the ground— dead.

     To this day, Ella is still upset- but in this world we never knew that when we die we become guardian angels to our soul mate.

     Now, Ella was in college, and she was sitting in her dorm as she strummed Cameron's favorite acoustic guitar. Her soul mate's ghost sitting beside her; watching as she strummed.

Ella was the kind of girl that was sweet but strong, insecure but beautiful. She hides in the shadows from people, and doesn't like attention. She was artistic, funny, and borderline sarcastic. She wouldn't cry— at all about Cameron. It was strange because alone, she was usually emotional, but no she just turned stone cold.

     She laid down on her bed, and stared at the ceiling. Eyes wide open, and she showed no emotion. Only because she could feel it, Cameron laid down next to her on the bed and would whisper in her ear, 'Darling, it's okay, I'm okay, and I will always love you.' and she spoke back 'I love you too, and you don't have to say it.' their relationship left them compelling one another, and Ella wasn't able to see him for a long time. All she wanted was to see him one last time, and be able to say goodbye.

However, there comes a time when you have to move on, and she has. Her soulmate watched as she slowly grew away from her. It broke his heart to see her love another soul. It all proves that love cannot be forced. A soulmate is not a choice, but true love is. One can simply not force love. Love is not a feeling, but a choice.

A choice that asks, 'To stay, or not to stay?'

**********
Hello peoples of the world,
I made this story kind of in the style of an excerpt or a summary of a story. Hope you guys like it!
-FAB