Lazy day

Y/n:

It's another timeskip, you and max have been dating for four months. PS. I need to say something at the end of this chapter

I was laying on my couch looking at the celling bored out of my mind but I also didn't want to get up. 'what do I doooo????'

I picked up my phone and decided to text max, he was working today but if I checked his schedule correctly​ he should be on break right now

Y/n: MAXXXXXXY!!!!!

Maxypie: what do you want?

Y/n: I'm BORED!!!!!

Maxypie: then do something

Y/n: but I'm LAZY!!!!

Maxypie: we can do something when I get out of work but for now just wait, I'm going to go get ready for the next recording​

Y/n: fine....

Maxypie: I love you

Y/n: I love you too Maxypie!!

Maxypie: I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME THAT!!!!

Y/n: I never promised to not call you that

Maxypie: gtg bye

Y/n: Bye!!!

Sigh, I love him but he can be so uptight with nicknames. Welp! Time to watch (F/TV/S) with POPCORN!!!!(or another snack)

After watching five episodes I heard a car pull up and like a dog, I rushed to the window to see Max's car pull up.

As soon as he opened the door I tackled him into a hug

"MAXY!!!" He stumbled back a bit and then hugged back "hey Y/n"

"Are you alright?" I said looking at him "yeah, we just had a busy day today at the office" "oh, well there's nothing that can make my boyfriend too tired to watch a movie!" I said and kissed him.

He smiled during the kiss and when we pulled back he closed the door and said" a movie sounds nice"

I smiled and ran to the kitchen made some mac n' cheese. While cooking max came up behind me and hugged me by my back making me blush.

"Max, we can cuddle during the movie you know" "meh" he simply said and kissed my cheek.

I softly ​chuckled and kept stirring the food. "Food's ready max, want to eat it during the movie?" "Sure"

He let go and grabbed the boles from the cabinets and I served the food into the boles.

We went to the couch and I put play on F/F/M

"This movie again?" "Hey, it's the best movie in the galaxy so shut up"

He rolled his eyes and scooted me closer to him. "Your so weird" "come on, you know you love me" "do I love you?" He hugged me.

"Yes, yes I do"

I'M SO SORRY!!! I AM THE WORST AUTHOR IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! WHY MUST SCHOOL BOTHER ME SO MUCH!!!! I PROMISE TO KEEP WRITING BUT I'M SORTA BUSY STILL, AND IF YOU ARE STILL READING THAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

                       BYE!!!!!