Park Jihoon (Surprise)

To: @bammeup
One camera shot can affect the ranks and have to say well done Park Ji Hoon!
One wink change his fate lmao.

"I miss you Ji Hoon!" You typed it in your phone and deleted it. Since he participate in Produce 101,he didn't see your messages frequently like he usually did.

"Y/n, I missed you." You saw his message. It was a few weeks ago.

"I promise you, when it's your birthday, I'll appear in front of you when you wake up and be the first person to say happy birthday to you." He said in a voice message.

You loop this everyday. Tomorrow is your birthday, you missed him so much that you nearly cried every day.

"Ji Hoon, please be healthy." You typed in your status and went to bed to sleep.

The next morning you woke up and you didn't saw Ji Hoon but a bunch of flowers and a card.

"Happy birthday My princess, love from your busy boyfriend, Park Hoon Hoon ." It written.

A sock was on the floor and you remember that sock is a gift from you to him on his birthday and he left one on the floor.

"Silly man," you giggled. He want you to know that he was here.

"Thanks Ji Hoon." You typed and he quickly reply.

"Find me in your house." He typed.

You jump out of bed and dash in your house to search for him. You've searched for a few minutes and got tired, so you went to brush your teeth.

"Y/n~~~" you heard a voice in the washroom and the curtains of the bath tub opened. There was Ji Hoon with one sock on his foot and a cute face.

"Ji Hoon!!" You hugged him and he hugged you back.

"Happy birthday my love." He kissed your nose.

----------------------------------------------
I'm unhappy and pissed that Im Woo Hyuk, Kwon Hyeop and Son Dong Myeong got eliminated...

I personally hate and anti one trainee from the top 60. No offence.

Park Ji Hoon is the first trainee that caught my eyes in 나야나.

But the first person I love is still Bae Jin Young.

Here I give you Ji Hoon's half abs half belly haha

Up Coming: Joo Hak Nyeon