Joo Hak Nyeon (Chicken Fight)

"Chicken is served~" you yelled and carry the box of fried chicken around the house.

You're having a date with Hak Nyeon in his house and both of you agreed to order chicken.

"Hmm, delicious ~~" he praised.

"But your food is better." He hugged your waist.

"How sweet," you grin at him.

He opened the box of chicken and he grabbed the chicken drumstick, as he open his mouth, you stopped him.

"Yah!! I was planning to have that." You yelled and he started to run around the house.

You chase after him, room to room and finally you tackled him on the sofa in the living room.

"Yeash!!!" You yelled in victory, and have a bite of the drumstick.

"This is akward." He laugh in embarrassment.

Yup it is, you're sitting on top of his back, he's lying on the sofa with his hand, "securing" his drumstick.

You tried to stand up and he was trying to flip his face to the ceiling, accidentally, you trip over the mattress under the table and your lips slam with Hak Nyeon's
This is gonna be real funny >w<

He hugged you tight and flip you over.

"Yah!! What is those gaze about?" You laughed and hit his chest.

"Hmm~delicious ~~" he said and laughed.

"Yah! Pervert!!" You cover your eyes.

"I mean the chicken." He give you a deep face.

"You look ugly..." you give him a Not interest face.

"But you like it." He smirk.

You blushed and giggled and run to his room.

"Come out!!"he giggled and open your door.

"Yah!!" You laugh like crazy.

He carried you in bridal style and takes you to the sofa.

"Don't waste my money ..." he hold you and feed you the chicken.

"That's more like it." You smirked and hug his neck.

----------------------------------------------
301 words, I found Hak Nyeon really charming, his smile shoot me like ...afff

Thank me for not bringing my Chinese notes to tutorial or I have no time to update...

This is so precious/heart eyes/
I'm so shocked at the news Of Ha Min Ho. I had a good feel for him at first but in my amaze.. the news make my view for him drop sharply.

Coming Up: Kang Daniel