90K Thank You Note and Author Sh!t Say

Hello guys it's been a long time for me to update and I am totally surprised at the number of views~~ /hearts to everyone/

within this period, I have come with a lot of experience and this time I would like to share some of my experience to you guys and which is about auditions.

I've been to JYP audition last year and Disney Premiere this year and I can tell you something about these two auditions.

JYP Audition:

that time I went to audition is just because my friend is scared and she want me to accompany her, and I was crazy and I joined with her and at the end, I sang "Let it go" and rapped "Gucci Gucci"

It was a horrible experience for me, well...not really...

I sang terribly, because I didn't have enough skills of singing at that time and I chose the wrong song, but the rapping is fine, more than fine.

One of my schoolmate, who is a junior, heard my rapping and she said that my voice swags with that accent I had. ( I don't know I had an accent) and she asked me to join the school's talent show.

So what is the whole process is:

1) you sign up for the audition through mail or just walk in

2) Remember to record your weight and height, because they need that and also your bust, chest and waist size... ( why they need this when they have a camera and they will shrink your weight in no time?)

3) CHOOSE THE RIGHT SONG, BE YOURSELF. (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

4) Relax and enjoy.

In conclusion, Kpop industries looks at your face more than your talent... So... I give up because I am not pretty.

Disney Premier Audition:

This is an audition mostly for western people like blondies or white skin people but I still join it because to gain experience.

So yesterday I had this audition and you don't have to prepare anything, because they will give you a script you don't have to remember it and a number tag ( I am 1234). First the CEO will just show you a powerpoint of their stars and then they lead you to a room and the CEO is the person who do the act with you, probably a star of Disney Channel is here to watch.the CEO will make a mini convo act with you , all you have to do it say the sentences out.

MAKE SURE YOU COME FROM A WEALTHY FAMILY, BECAUSE THE FEES IS REALLY REALLY REALLY X10000 EXPENSIVE!!! AFTER THE SECOND AUDITION.

1) Make sure your parents will take you to the audition, because they need  a parent to come with you if you're under the age of 18.

2) You don't have to be nervous because most of the contestants are about 6-10 years old.

3) Wear something not to heavy and something that can show your personality.

4) No slippers or flip flops, it is really odd for people to wear this and I saw someone wear this and got disqualified.

5) Creativity, I was wild and I made Peyton List (From the show Jessie) laugh, and she smiled at me. 

Then your number will be called after all the contestants has tried the act with the CEO, which means you have a chance to go to second evaluation.

the next day, you have to send an email to them and confirm and I did send it and I receive a call from the host of the audition, (as I remember his name is Michael) and he said I got to second evaluation and I was so happy like crazy, but when my mum said our family cannot afford it, it was like ... ( hard to explain.) My father even scolded at me and tell me to never talk about things related to music and arts. I went emo for the whole day.