『L u s t』

Love
/lʌv/

a strong feeling of affection.

Lust
/llʌst/

strong sexual desire.

The air that seeped through that illuminating window had never felt so fierce when I'm reminded that I am no longer under that white barrier of protection anymore. I was not even capable of registering the shiver that quaked my body as if I was about to convulse.

"Are you cold?" Odasaku relocated a hand on my nape, drawing me closer before leaning down to leave warm butterfly kisses on my cold cheeks.

My eyes locked onto cerulean ones as he pulls back and the lies I often speak couldn't even turn white. I was aware of the probability of my voice betraying me so I went with a curt nod.

"Don't worry Dazai," he cups the side of my cheeks, a gesture that made me feel safe in such short notice. "I'll keep you warm tonight."

I shot him a grateful smile and leaned into his embrace so our lips could meet. He returned the contact with just as much passion as I do. I could feel him running his fingers down my exposed neck and pressing down on my collarbone before mapping out my chest. His fingers stilled upon a pink distinction that was slightly higher and softer than the surrounding surface.

An involuntary squeak tore out from my throat when he applied pressure to said area. Our tongues clash together as he began to massage my chest, my voice getting lost deep in his moist palatable walls.

His palm then falls on my slightly disfigured waist—from the many physical torments I've underwent previously—faintly contacting my hip bone. He ever so slowly guides me in reverse with a gentle push until it felt as if my back was almost completely devoured by the opaque sheet beneath me. He pulled back from the kiss to allow me to catch a few breaths which caused me to unintentionally whine from the sudden loss of contact. He grins at the deep shade of red that was spreading on my face.

"You are utterly adorable," Odasaku chuckled above me.

"Ehh~? No I'm not," I pouted.

"If only you could swap visions with me," Odasaku smiled. "Then maybe you'll agree a little more with my sentiment."

Our hands interlock with each other on either sides of my head.

"What do you find beautiful about me?" I asked.

"Everything," he whispered. "You're beautiful."

Our lips met again and I parted my lips so he could explore me as much as he pleases. His rich taste invades me in an instant. My eyes shut closed as the waves of lust pooled in my gut the more he moves inside my warm interior. I moaned his name around our clashing lips.

We separated with a loud gasp that bounced around the room, our breathings erratic.

"Oda...Odasaku," I call out to him desperately.

"What is it Dazai?" he responded just as desperate.

"More, I need more," I pleaded, tugging on his clothes that he has yet to discard. "Please, let me have your everything."

My legs spreads itself a little wider on instinct—which didn't go unnoticed by cerulean eyes that has not left my body ever since. He drags both his hand down until it stops just above my knee, pressing it slowly towards the bed.