CHAPTER 23

Guys ready for the surprise!!!!!
Yes ...I am back with the major revelation of this story which will shook u all from the core of your hearts....enjoy reading....
Expect lots of comments and likes.....

Again a new morning full of hopes and aspirations of the upcoming new life .the sun has shown it's light....both in red and yellow colour.....
Manik's dad was sleeping on the bed with a pillow below his head and a blanket covering his body.....
Neonika entered the room to see his husband sleeping and after she shuts off the door.....she comes and stand in front of Manik's dad....
Neonika: yaha koi nahi hai.....ap uth sakkte hain.....
Hearing this Manik's dad opened his eyes as if he was eagerly waiting for this.....
Now he got up from the bed removing his blanket .....he got of with a big smile on his face which conveyed that nothing has happened to him.....he was just acting.....
Neonika was also seen smiling.....
Now Manik's dad moved towards Neonika giving her a tight hug.....
After breaking the hug ...
M dad: kal se.... Pareshan ho gaya huin......Ek toh meri woh problem... Upar SE itna rest.....
Neonika: baby don't worry...u are fine now....tumhari woh x- wife ki maut re bad sab thik ho gaya hai.....
M dad: pata hai...par mujhe aja bhi uaisa hi kuch karne ko maan karta hai......
Aj bhi jab mujhe woh sab yaad ata hai......
FLASHBACK
Manik's mom was sitting at her home waiting for her husband.... Suddenly there is a ring at the door.....when she opened the door she saw her husband totally drunk and his shirt full of marks of lipstick.... And the smell of perfume was spread on his body.....
Pushing her aside Manik' dad entered the house with his legs not taking the right way.....
M mom: ap thik toh hai Na ji....ap aiye.....
When Manik's mom started giving him a hand he dragged her and pused him to the ground with a thud.....she was hurt......
And now this ruthless man hold her neck to pick her up from the ground and dragged her with him to the inside room...
M dad: chal....
Inside the room...Manik's mom was standing with Tears crowding her eyes as she could not cope with all these.....
Manik's dad was found sitting and trolling on the bed....
M dad: Tu idhar aa......aja mere pas baith....
Manik's mom who was still terrified and horrified to the fullest ...bearing all her strength she dragged her self towards him....aand got sitted beside her.....
M dad: mein bilkul achha nahi huin Na.....bahut Marta huin Na tujhe....
Moving his hands on her cheeks and on her hairs....
M dad: kya karun....majburi hai....jab tak mein tujhe aa ke Marta nahi tab tak mujhe chain nahi milta.....tujhe pata hai Na mein insaan nahi saitaan huin.....
Aee...bol Na....kya mein tujhe bahut Marta huin....bol..bol.....
Are bolti kuin nahi....
Speaking in a verge of anger and dragging her hair with all his strength.....behaving like a mentally tortured one.....
Manik's mom screamed her heart out as she was suffering from unbearable pain......
M dad: mujhe pata hai ki tujhe bhi mere haath SE Mara Na kha kar neend nahi ati....
Chal chal uth ja.....mein belt le ke ata huin...Tu tayar ho ja...Mar khane ke liye....
While Manik's dad got up from his sit and moved for the belt ..there sots Manik's mother disgusted from her life and her husband....
Manik's papa got a leather belt...pused her on the belt and rolled the belt in his hand.....
After that the night was filled with pain terror and and the loud screams throbbing our hearts in a fast beat....while he continued his unsocial activities ..

FLASHBACK ENDS.....
Manik's dad and Neonika were standing looking at each other.....
M dad: saali ne atmahatya kar liya.....
Bol...bol meine kuch galat kiya kya uske saath.....saari galati meri Thi kya....
Neonika turned him towards him.....
Neonika: baby ...concentrate.....Abhi hume Manik aur nandini ki saadhi karwani hai.....aur uske baad humare iss village ke logo ka biswas phir SE jitenge aur phir dheere dheere ab kuch hamare naam karwalenge....inke jamin ...inka ghar ....sab kuch... Phir hum aiso aram ki zindagi jiyenge.....aur phir sochenge ki Manik ke saath karna kya hai.....zinda rakhna hey ya usse bhi uake maa ke paas pahuncha de....
M dad: tum thik kaha rahi ho....Hume wahi karnna hoga.....
Cholo Abhi chalte hai warns kisiko sakh ho jayega.....
Neonika drags a wheel chair kept in the corner and Manik' s dad adjusted himself in the chair and Neonika took him with her....
All are waiting for Neonika and Manik's father to know what decision nandini has taken....
Now Neonika with Manik's dad reached at the spot.....
Manik was in a happy mode as he was sure that nandini's answer was going to be in negative as she knows that he doesn't love her...
Here comes nandini dipped in thoughts....
Manik's dad is ready to start his acting...
M dad: nandini...beta tumne kya decide kiya .....
Nandini glared at Manik's face....
Nandini: mein yeh saadi ....karungi....
The smile on Manik's face fades away...a sense of shock was felt on Manik's face as he has never expected this circumstances....
Nandini remember how she heard the talks between Manik' dad and Neonika when she was moving by that side.....
Nandini's Provo: mein ap logo ko Manik ke saath kuch bura nahi karne dungi.. .mein ap ke hi game mein apko haraungi..... The table has turned....mein sabke samne apka asli chehera le kar aaungi.....
Mr and Mrs Malhotra..... Get ready to pay for ur sense.....
Your time starts now .....

How was the chappy???
Liked ....
Dislikes....
Comment and let me know....
I am waiting