CHAPTER 30

Munh dikhayi ki rasam....

#unedited
sorry for the mistakes

A sweet rosy morning for the malhotra's with tons of flowers being imported to malhotra mansion.....

It's a auspicious day for them as its the munh dikhayi ceremony for manik's bride.....

Par ap sab toh jante hi ho..... Iss occasion par abhi bhi doo taraf se planning chal rahi hogi....

Ek taraf he hamare....

Nandini aur unke bhai lakhan.....

Au dusri taraf he...

Neonika mam aur unki so called hone wali bahu, soha....

So.... Chaliye hum pehle neonika aur soha ki planning se suru karte hain...

As usual the room's door is locked and the room stores neonika and soha inside it....

Soha:mom ab tension kuin le rahe ho... Kuch nahi hoga..... Everything will be fine....

Neonika:no soha.... Don't ever take ur enemies lightly.... I think nandini ne kuch toh plan kiya hoga..... Woh aja program mein kuch na kuch gadbad toh karegi...

Soha(smirk):gadbad toh tab karegi na mom jab woh ceremony mein kisiko munh dikhane ke layak rahegi......

Neonika(confused): matlab???

Soha takes out a bottle from her jacket..... And smirks on looking at the bottle.....

Neonika:yeh kya hai.....

Soha: yeh ek strong chemical hai.... Isse mein nandini ki face pack mein mila dungi.... Phir ...nandini kisi ko apni ugly face dikhane ke layak nahi rahegi.....

Neonika:wow....brilliant idea..... Ek second ruko....

While all these happenings..... Lakhan was standing outside keeping an eye on both of them.....

Getting to know about the plan he ran to inform nandini.... Nandini was sitting in her room making a list .....she was busy thinking when lakhan entered her room....

Lakhan: didi..... Nandini didi....

Nandini distracted looks at him...

Nandini:kya hey???

Lakhan: didi maine pata laga liya hai unke plan ke bare mein....

A wide smile spread over nandini's face....

Nandini: jaldi bata kya hai unka plan...

Now lakhan explains the whole criteria to nandini....

Nandini: achha... Toh woh soha mera face kharap karna chahati hai....hum gujratiyon se panga... Bhari padega.... Ap dekh bacchu tere saath kya hota hai....

Scene changes

Neonika brings a silver bowl filled with green colour facepack... And without delaying soha poured the whole bottle inside the bowl.....

Neonika opens the door and calls a maid servant and hands her the bowl....

Neonika: jao... Isse nandini ko de aao...

Maid:thik hai mam....

After walking some few distance..... Lakhan was standing there waiting for someone...... When he saw the maid servant coming he left a weird smile....

Lakhan: yeh app kaha le ja rahe ho...

Maid: nandini mam ko dene.....

Lakhan: accha.... ek kaam kijiye ap isse mujhe de digiye.... Mein isse didi ko de dunga..... Mein abhi unhi ke paas ja raha huin.....layiye....

Maid: thik hai... Unhe de dena...

Maid handed over the bowl to lakhan.... And leaves....

Lakhan: ap ayega asli maja....

Lakhan opens soha's room's door..... To see no body inside.... He enters the room maintaining a pin drop silence inside the room..... He walks to the dressing table where another bowl of face pack was kept.... Probably it was for soha..... Lakhan interchanged the bowls with each other and leaves the room.....

Soha comes out of the washroom and admires her face in the mirror..... Then she applies the face pack all over her face and sits down closing her eyes.....

In the evening..... All guests have arrived..... And are waiting for the to be bride to come to the ceremony....
While from the stairs the bride comes down with a long veil.....
She walks down.....

NANDINI'S ATTIRE

NANDINI'S ATTIRE

Manik felt like nandini is coming down.... May be his heart wanted to see nandini in the place of soha but his mind knew that the girl walking towarda the ceremony amd his life was not nandini but soha.....

Neonika was so happy that her happiness glazed through her face....

The girl comes down and sits on her respective sit.....

The ceremony starts....

One by one went to the bride and praised her beauty...

Lady1:
Wow such a beautiful girl....

Lady2:
Apki hone wali bahu toh bahut sunder hai....

Lady3:
Foreign ladkiyon mein aise baat kaha hai....

Neonika: par....ap sab log believe nahi karoge par hamare manik ki hone wali bride foreign culture ko belong karti hai....

Lady3: par apne jab hume apki bahu se milwaya tha tab apne toh kaha tha ki woh india se belong karti hai.....

Neonika: arre par yeh woh ladki nahi hai....

All the ladies standing there laughed at neonika.....

Lady2: mrs malhotra... Ap kya hum sabki test le rahe ho... Ki hume apki bahu yaad hey ya nahi.. ..

Lady1: arre ha... Yeh toh wahi ladki hai jisse hum pehle milchuke the.... Par aaj woh bahut khili khili aur sunder lag rahi hai....

Neonika happiness got scattered into pieces..... smile got wiped out from her face and she stared at the ladies with a terrifying look ...

Neonika: kya.... Just give me a second ladies.....

Neonika walks towards the bride and when she removes the veil from her face.... She was shocked.... Even if manik was also shocked to see his to be bride face.....

So guys ap ke mind mein aya hi hoga ki munh dikhayi ki rasam toh saddhi ke baad hoti hai... Par yahan toh saadhi re pehele ho gayi.....
Actually the twist is still not reveled.... Have patience... Abhi toh bahut kuch hona baki hai