Incidents

The day had arrived. Ash excitedly, but nervously, lifted himself out of bed, he sat on the edge for a while before he gained the energy to get up and go to the bathroom. He turned on his Pokedex and played one of his favourite songs while he brushed his teeth and showered. Ash wasn't sure of what to wear for the day, he wanted to wear something nice, but casual. After a few minutes of wondering, he decided upon a white polo tee and some dark-blue, denim skinny jeans, he finished the look with a nice pair of converse sneakers. Ash never really bothered with his hair, it had a mind of its own and never really did what Ash wanted, but that was alright since Ash wore a cap the majority of the time anyway. He creaked down the pine wood stairs, "Good morning, Ashy," his mom greeted,
"Morning mom," he replied, he saw that she had already made breakfast, and it was his favourite morning meal too, pancakes with golden syrup. He sat down and devoured the stack of sugary heaven, then wiped his mouth.
"Glad you enjoyed! It's about time you got your appetite back," Delia delighted.
"You know how much I love pancakes mom," Ash said with greed.
"I sure do, where's Lillie?" She questioned.
"She's still sleeping, she probably won't be awake for another hour or two, Nebby kept her awake all last night," Ash replied.
"Ah, bless her. Are you headed out today?" Delia continued.
"Uh, yeah, I'm spending the day with Gary, old times sake," Ash added with a deep down feeling of excitement.
"That's great, have fun," she wished the boy as he left through the door.
On the way to Professor Oaks laboratory, Ash started to tremble, he wasn't sure why he exactly agreed to this, he just took at any chance he had to see Gary, whether it was good for for him or not, and in most cases, seeing Gary wasn't good for him.. at all. "You can do this..." he assured to himself under his breath. He arrived at Gary's abode and was anxious to knock, he lifted his arm and placed his knuckles gently on the door, he retaliated. He thought about what he was about to do, he could easily just turn back now and not have to face him. Ash took a deep breath and rested his fist against the door once again and lightly knocked, almost silently. Little did Ash know, Gary was waiting behind the door, eagerly and tensely, awaiting his arrival. He opened the door and welcomed Ash into his home,
"Hey, come in," he guided the shorter, hazel-eyed boy inside, "I already set up the console," he stated, walking towards his bedroom, Ash following.
"Uh, sounds good," Ash wasn't sure how to feel, with Gary now in his presence and with them under good terms, he wish he didn't worry as much as he did. It felt nice. Ash sat down on the same old sofa that he and Gary used to play video games on all the time when they were younger.
Gary kneeled down by the TV, "I already put Smash in, but we can play something else if you'd rather,"
"Smash sounds fine with me," Ash felt though as if Gary had chosen this game on purpose, they did create a lot of memories playing it after all, or maybe he just really wanted to play it again. Gary passed Ash a controller, player two, he was always Gary's player two. They played one battle before Ash felt completely comfortable beside Gary, "Gah! You beat me!" Ash giggled.
"Sore loser," Gary winked. Ash jokingly nudged Gary as they both laughed. After a few more battles, it was apparent with Ash's loses to win ratio that he wasn't the best at the game, he never was really, it was evident that Gary was far superior,
"You keep beating me!" Ash blurted.
"I can't help it if I'm better than you," Gary boasted, there were no hard feelings, it was just a video game after all. "I'm starting to get a lil' hungry, do you wanna order pizza?" Gary asked, Ash looked up at him and his smirky expression didn't need to be put into words. "Pizza it is!" Gary got up and got a menu from a nearby takeout, does Pizza Express sound alright?"
"They've never seemed to disappoint," Ash replied, it was their favourite takeout food to eat when they were children and would always order it after a round of video games.
"Alright, let's look at the menu," Gary insisted as he sat back down beside Ash, one arm near Ashes shoulder and the menu in the other hand. Ash just stared at Gary, embracing how cute and handsome he was. "We could get the extra large spicy vegetarian option... or the regular veggie sounds nice," Gary suggested. Ash was paying no attention to the words that had just left his mouth, he was focused on his, plump, peach lips. Gary made the move last time, perhaps it was Ash's turn. "What do you think?" Gary added, lifting his head to look at a gazing Ash. Ash leaned forward and placed his lips on Gary's. Gary didn't want this, but he did at the same time. They started kissing in unison. In the moment, Gary didn't care, he lifted himself over onto Ash, the kissing gradually got faster as Gary was now sat on Ash's lap. Ash placed his hands on Gary's waist and moved them upwards, then slowly back down again, embracing his gorgeous, chiselled figure. Gary started to feel something stiffen under his ass. Ash began to freak but couldn't do anything as they were locked in the make out session. Ash's dick was now fully hard and Gary didn't mind, Gary liked it. He slowly moved up and down on Ash's lap, teasing him. The couple slowly laid down on the sofa, still kissing. Gary was now laid on Ash and his waist was against Ash's erection. Gary lifted his head up from the smooch and just stared at Ash, smiling. Ash was in complete shock. "Ashy Boy, I left my jacket at yours on purpose so you'd have to come around again, I just didn't prepare myself and I freaked. I really like you. I want something between us but I know my family won't allow it." Gary confessed.
Ash licked his wet lips, tasting the strawberry chapstick that had transferred from Gary, "Gary, I really like you, surely we can make this work," he moved his hands underneath Gary's shirt and put them on Gary's dimpled back,
"I hope we can make it work too, I'm tired of hiding my feelings for you Ash," Gary rested his head on Ash's chest as Ash began trace his fingers along Gary's body. They eventually ordered food and cuddled for the rest of the night, continuing to play their childhood favourites. The night came to a stop when Lillie knocked on the door, Gary and Ash, wrapped in blankets, supporting messy hair, opened the door.
"Ash it's 11pm, Delia's concerned about you," Lillie notified, "Are you coming home?"
"OH! I didn't realise the time!" Ash turned to Gary, "Thanks for a great day" he pecked Gary's cheek, collected his belongs and left the lab. "Well, that looks like it went really well, are you two a thing now?" Lillie asked while her and Ash walked home.
"I wish, we just... made out... and cuddled a lot..." Ash reminisced, "It was amazing, we discussed a relationship but he's scared about his family disowning him so we're going to take things really slow,". The duo arrived home and went to bed, Ash couldn't believe the amazing day he just had, for the first time in so long, he was happy.