spin it:Part 1

Hey guys im really bored so im making a new chapter.Enjoy!

Ur pov.
"Ok guys put ur stuff somewhere in the corner Hancho and Daigo move the couch against the wall,Shu help me make the food and valt and ken please try to prepare for us to begin.",I said as i took out the groceries.

Shu started cutting the tomatoes and vegies i put the chips in seperate bowls.And the marshmallow in another and the cookies in a large plate.I put mayonase on the bread Shu put the rest of the sandwhich and we did that over and over again.until we had an exact of 40 sandwiches.yeah that was alot.

i poured the drinks in large cups.Once we were done I escorted everyone to the battling room.It was pretty huge so we made it work.Since there were six of us we played in teams

  Blue team:Shu,Valt,and Hancho

Red team:Me,daigoand ken
Fusrt of was me and shu.

Yeepe.(sarcasm)

Shu's pov.
Me and (y/n) were up first.
I won.then Ken and Hancho went and Ken won then daigo and Valt i really thought valt would win but i stood corrected.

team red one and they got ice cream but (y/n) said team blue could have sone too since we did our best.Then the worst thing happened...we played...spin de bottle.

Oh no!what will happen to poor shu?!...not even i have any idea lets see.

Nobodies pov.
      So now they dtart playing spin the bottle they sit in a circle in the living room (y/n) goes and gets a bottle and then comes back and puts it in the middle of the circle eveyone has their snacks with them and are ready to play.

Valt spins the bottle first hoping it will land on (y/n)...buuut it lands on hancho.(y/n) starts laughing and says "goals!".Valt and Hancho give her the death eye but she ignores it and keeps laughing.They eventually kiss and then say"bleh"....lol...

Then it was daigo's turn after 8 seconds the bottle landed on Valt.This time Ken and Hancho said goals.Valt kissed Daigo and then lived happily ever after...no dont believe it.next up was ken he did and it landed on....dun dun dun!...himself.so he did it again and it landed on daigo.they made it quik and...guys im sorry but im tired of doing this this is the end of it soo yeah....bye forever.

Noooo dont believe it i like to messs aroynd like that.hehe sorry
Then it was Shu's turn he spun it and he was hoping it wasn't going to land on anybody for the next 5 turns....but it landed ooon...dun dun dun!to be continued!im foreals this time lets see what happens in the next chapter please please!comment on this i feel bad when u dont...

No i really dont.i just like making people feel bad but still tell me how im doing bye!