hatred...part 1

Present...
Nobodies pov.
"U son of a bitch!",you yelled at the phone.you hung up and threw it at the wall.You might be wondering what the fuck is happening...we~ll lets just say your worst nightmare has begun.
   8 hrs.ago...
You were walking out of the school building when you saw Shu.You were about to yell out hi until you saw him with someone.You focused your eyes on them and next thing you know he was kissing ur enemy...Kanako.(ok dont ask please i had to search up Japanese girl names and this shit came out and I just chose that name so live with it.)
And guess what...that bitch was kissing UR shu.You were so...pissed you punched the person next to you 6 to 300 times....luckily it was a tree.(may God have mercy on that tree)ok so maybe God did have mercy on that tree...but you didn't.You yelled,kicked,punched,and cursed out so many words it was like hell.People started staring and some even recorded you.But you didn't give a f..... d...,that is when Valt and the guys came and tackled you down"(y/n)!Calm down!",yelled Valt,holding you down yet...as short as he is you still tried to shake them off.You were crying now.They let go and then started hugging you."(y/n) whats wrong?"'asked ken."...can i tell you guys at my house?",you asked.They all nodded and walked with you towards your house.You opened the door and let everyome inside.They sat on the floor forming a circle you joined and sat down hading everyone a snack."ok (y/n) now tell us whats wrong this is the first time we have seen you cry so we want to help as much as we can",said Daigo,along with everyone else nodding.You didn't know wether or not to say something,but then again you told them to come so you had no choice.You took a deep breath and nodded,"ok but don't day or do anything about it afterwards...got it?",they all nodded."ok....so you guys know Kanako right?",they all nodded again,"well um.... was walking out and I saw shu.I was about to say hi until I saw him with Kanako.I saw that he was kissing that....I saw that he was kissing her and i got mad.,because I was gonna tell him i liked him...but i guess he doesn't feel the same way..",you said trying to hold back your tears."(y/n)...if it makes you feel better...how about we go talk to him and ask him what happened?",asked ken."...no don't.It's bad enough that this shit happend.",you said."why that bastard.you think you know a guy and then...I forgot the rest of the saying.",said Rantaro.You started to laugh.The othets gusy did as well."I'm glad you are happy now...or at least a little bit.",said Daigo."haha yeah",you said."hey guys..?"
"Yeah?"
"...*smile*...thanks for everything"
"Dont worry about it friends help friends out right?",said Valt.Your smile grew,"haha yeah",you said.
After 3 hours they left.You felt happy when they all said that they were here for you.Then your phone rang.You answered."hello?"
"(Y/n)!It's me Shu."
You got mad.Really mad.You couldn't controll it.You yelled at him."you son of a bitch!",you yelled.You hung up and threw your phone at the wall.Luckily it didn't break.You started to cry.You went to your room sat on your bed and cried.Cried like a child that got grounded.You didn't know what to do but cry.Cry like your life depended on it.Although it didn't.
(Ok guys tell me how this is going i dont know if it is short but hey.also i made a drawing about this chapters ending...oh!and tell me how the story is going! Bye!I will try to update as soon as possible bye!)