hatred part 5

I hope this is long..

Shu's pov.
(Y/n) answer....
    ❌Not read

Plz?
    ❌Not read.

I sighed and put my phone down.Why did this happen?

I didnt mean to kiss kayako.
Actually.I never really wanted to.

Kayako just came out of nowhere and kissed me.I knew she had a crush on me.But I had a crush on
(y/n).

Everything just happened.
Why is life so horrible?
I mean....(y/n) jumped off a bridge.She hates me all becasue of....KAYAKO.

Thats it.
Im going to her house.

I got dreesed,put on my shoes and left.I walked out of the apartments and made my way down the street to kayako's house.I knocked on the door and tried to calm down.

Then I heard rhe door open.
I looked up,and saw Kayako.The second she saw me she smiled.

I looked at her with an angered face.

"Why hello shu-san why-"

3rd pov.

Before Kayako could finish Shu smacked her.

She stood in shock.
"Next time dont mess with me or (y/n) again got it?"

Kayako looked at Shu with envy in her eyes."WHY SHOULD I?! YOU BELOMG TO ME ANYWAYS! SHE WONT ANSWER YOU ANYMORE SO JUST LET HER BE! SHE WILL IGNORE YOU BUT I WONT!",she yelled.

Shu smiled and left.

Kayako stayed there at the door with tears falling down her face.Did Shu Kurenai actually reject/dunp HER?

Yes.yes he did.

Shu's pov.

  I walked away and made my way to (y/n) house.I knocked on her door.And she opened she looked at me.Her eyes were all puffy and red.

I reacted and hugged her.

This would have never happened if I never fell for Kayakos dirty trick.I loved (y/n) and only her.

From the moment we met.

I pushed her inside and closed the door.I pushed her down the couch and looked at her.

Her face was red.I smiled.Then she kissed me.I happily kissed back.

I didnt want to let go of her touch.

(Y/n) is my life.

My everything.

My love.

I parted away and looked at her.Her eyes locked into mines.

"(Y/n)....I love you....please forgive me....I never meant for that to happen."

She looked at me shocked for a few seconds.Then smiled.She wrapped her arms around me.

"I forgive you..."

I smiled at her.

"Im hungry."

"(Y/n)....your always hungry."

"HAVE YOU TASTED THE FOOD AT THE HOSPITAL?!THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GONNA EAT THAT STUFF"

I chuckled at her.

I sighed and got off of her.I headed towards the kitchen .

I quickly cooked us a meal and then we ate.

I told her what I did to Kayako and her eyes lit up in a way to say "omg THE shu Kurenai slapped a girl".

I laughed.

Im so happy I got her back...

But..

"Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yes shu?"

"Would..

You....

Please

Go out

With me?"

After I said that her eyed grew wide in shock.But then she smiled and said "of course"

Oh no! Its short!ples forgive meh!

Anywho this is the end of this book.Ima go edit and try to fix the most major mistakes k?

Anywho thank for all the views this book got i love u guys and the book will come out sometime this week since you guys deserve it....

😊

Anywho buy guys! And fyi the next book will be named "Is this reality" but i might change it later on the story anywho buy guys! Love u!

Stay awesome meh little frapè~s

Kk ima go now

~ idiot-san