A Chance

Y/N walked home, balling his fists anger, rain drops fell on him. His left cheek bruised purple.

"How stupid was I, I'm a freaking moron!".

Trudging towards his dorm, the rain magically​ stopped, he looked up to see an umbrella.

Kenshi
"I got you man".

"Thanks...".

Akira and Len we're at the his dorm, waiting for Y/N to get back. They heard about Avery cheating on him with another man. Oliver and Kaito appeared next to Kenshi...Still scared from last time.

Kaito
"Dude...You look jacked up!".

Oliver
"What happened?".

"........".

Kenshi
"Not now, let's get him home".

Walking Y/N home, he ran towards his room. Frustrated, he sweeped his stuff on his dresser off.

It was loud enough to catch Neru's attention from across the street. Neru walked outside in her coat, and walked by the window, to overhear Y/N cursing.

She then heard Len and the guy's talking.

Len
"Poor Y/N, he loved Avery with all his heart...".

Oliver
"Can tell me what happened?".

Akira
"A friend of ours posted a video, it was Y/N and some guy fighting​ at Shibuya Station. He saw her cheating on him.....

Kaito
"....Dam..".

Neru immediately walked towards Rin's and Miku's dorm, and knocked on the door.

She then proceeded to tell both of the what happened, Rin and Miku were enraged. Three of them immediately ran towards Y/N's dorm.

Neru
"Hey guy's, is Y/N okay?".

Kenshi
"No...Dude is taking it hard, he is punching​ the wall very hard".

Akira
"Kaito had to hold him down, he snapped at Oliver when he tried to talk to him about what happened".

Miku
"Can I see him?".

Kenshi
"I would say no, but I do know you usually calm him down?".

Miku walked inside, Oliver and Kaito immediately turned pale and grabbed their phones.

She then knocked on Y/N's door, he opened...She saw how mad and sad he was.

Miku
"Hey, need some cheering up?".

"No, not right now..".

Miku
"Please, I hate seeing you like this".

She then hugged him, it managed to calm him down somewhat.

Miku
"You don't need her, you have me and everyone else".

"Thanks...".

Finally calming down, Miku tried to kiss him, but his phone buzzed.

Picking it up, he saw a video of himself getting beaten up by the male. This set him off and smashed his hand on the mirror, glass fell and slashed his entire hand.

Miku
"Y/N!!".

"Leave me alone, I don't care anymore!!!!".

Kenshi ran and tackled Y/N to the ground, Len grabbed a medkit and began to clean his wound.

"Let it rot!".

Kenshi
"What's wrong with you!".

Akira
"Calm down!".

Miku saw how weak Y/N was, how he wanted to lose his hand for Avery.

She walked outside, and towards Avery's dorm. She pulled out a large kitchen knife from her bag.

Miku
"You broke his heart, I'll cut yours right out...".