Taste of Love♥

Miku decided to stay over at Y/N's dorm to keep him company while Kenshi was out. She stood by the counter, preparing cookies for him while he works out.

Looking at him, she drooled over the counter from the sight of Y/N lifting weights.

Miku
"I want to do many things to you...".

"Huh?'.

Miku
"Nothing, you better go do your run, I need to bake!".

"Alright, I'll be back in 5 minutes".

Opening the door, and jogged outside.

Miku stood by the counter, and stirred the batter, she thought about Y/N...How strong he was.

It made her feel putty, she needed to release something. She needed to release her love....

Miku
"Y/N, I want you..., I need you to taste.....".

Miku
"Me".

I began wiggle from the thought of Y/N holding me, I could imagine him licking me, licking my women hood

Glancing at the bowl, she smiled and placed the bowl on the ground. She then proceeded to pull her pants down, and panties.

Miku
"You will taste me, taste my love 😍".

I squatted over the bowl, and began to touch myself.

She smiled and looked at the window, no one is near. She continued this pace for several minutes until she began to go faster.

Miku
"You will learn to love me".

Miku
"I'll give you my soul and body!".

She turned red and began to go even faster, she is coming to an end. Now kneeling over the bowl, she screamed out Y/N's name.

Miku
"Y/N, you will taste my....".

Miku
"Love!!!♥♥♥".

She bursts into the bowl, her "love" mixed with the batter. Panting, she cleaned up and grabbed the bowl to finish baking.

Y/N walked in, back from his jog, he smelled the sweet scent of chocolate chip.

"Man, that smells sweet".

Miku pulled the tray out of the oven and placed it on the counter. Y/N grabbed a cookie, and took a bite out of it.

"This is delicious!".

Miku
"Really? 😊".

"Yes, what did you put in it?".

Miku
"Love, I added love".

"Can you add love again next time, this is really good".

Smiling and blushing, Miku nodded. Y/N quickly went to the bathroom to do his business.

Miku
"Don't worry Y/N, your gonna taste my love soon enough 😊".