❥six❥

❥Six❥

            Ashton sat on a fluffy pink beanbag chair he'd recently placed in the corner of his room, after the ballerina had finally finished unpacking everything. The bed had powder blue bedding, with multiple pastel coloured pillows. Ashton had a light pink stuffed bear that he hid amongst the pillows, but Calum, Michael, and Luke had all seen it. Michael was sprawled across the mentioned bed, and Calum was spinning himself in the desk chair. Luke had finished pencilling the design on the wall, and was standing on a small stepladder as he painted.

            "I wish I could have a cat," Michael announced suddenly, interrupting Luke's ramblings that had somehow turned from being about colour palettes to ostriches. "But someone in my dorm is allergic," he added, pouting dramatically. "Will you get a cat for me, and keep it in here?" the boy asked, directing his question at Ashton. "These two refused."

            "I'm allergic," Ashton admitted, crossing and uncrossing his legs as he spoke. The action brought his companion's attention to his long legs, clad in thin black leggings. Ashton also wore a Black Veil Brides tee that hung to his upper thigh, obviously belonging to one of the taller teenagers. "You're allowed to keep pets?" The ballerina spoke again, regaining his mates' attentions.

            "Yeah," Luke said, his hips swaying subconsciously as he painted. "As long as no one's allergic. Why, do you want a pet?"

            Ashton nodded, his curls bobbing slightly. "I had a bunny at home, but I gave her to my neighbour when I came here."

            "Can we go get you a rabbit?" Calum asked excitedly, stopping the movement of his chair to face Ashton. "None of us have class until later today."

"Wait, really?" The blonde looked at his companions with a blend of excitement and disbelief. The other three chuckled fondly, and Luke nodded. "Okay," Ashton giggled, his eyes shining with enthusiasm.

The four boys grabbed their bags—Ashton's was a light blue backpack that stuck out amongst the other three black bags. Michael adjusted his Iron Maiden muscle tee, that had started falling off of his pale shoulder. Ashton, in a moment of incredible bravery, kissed the junction of his neck and shoulder. The ballerina then proceeded to blush a dark shade of pink that was edging on red.

"Aw, c'mere baby," Michael cooed, tugging Ashton against his side and dropping soft kisses across his face and jaw. Calum and Luke were quick to do the same, crowding around the petite ballerina. Ashton's blush darkened into a bright red.

            "Okay, let's go," Calum finally said, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet with excitement at the prospect of going to a pet store.

            "Come on, Ballerina Boy," Luke said, wrapping his noodle-like arm around Ashton's small shoulders. Michael grabbed the boy's tanned hand, and Calum bouncily led the way.

            The four boys soon arrived at a local pet shop, the four of them crowding through the door. They stood out amongst small kids getting their first pets and happy looking families. Ashton, Calum, and Luke bounded towards the wall of rabbits with the same level of childlike excitement, whilst Michael followed with a fond smile on his pink lips. Ashton didn't let him stay back for long, though, pausing to turn and tug the pale boy forwards.

            "Look at this one!" Calum exclaimed suddenly, practically pressing his face against the glass. "He's so fucking cute," the soccer player said brightly. Michael covered Calum's mouth with his small hand, whilst Ashton apologised to a passing mother. "I didn't mean to," Calum giggled, his voice muffled by his boyfriend's pale hand.

            "He is cute, though," Ashton said, crouching slightly to look at the rabbit. The fluffy animal had a small mane, and a majority of his tiny body with covered with cloud-like white fur. Small patches of black covered his eyes and ears, and the rabbit was absolutely tiny. He could've sat on Ashton's palm with ease. Though he was smaller than the other rabbits in the cage, the baby animal shoved past his sleeping companions to nose at the glass. "Aw, I love him," Ashton whispered, gently placing his finger on the wall that separated him from the rabbit.

            "What're you going to name him?" Michael asked, fondly standing behind Ashton and toying with his hair. Luke and Calum had kneeled on either side of the petite blonde, and they stood up with an eerie synchronicity to Ashton as Michael helped the ballerina to his feet.

            They all walked to the front desk together, and Ashton seemed to be lost in thought as he tried to answer Michael's question. "Moondust," he finally decided, just as a friendly worker handed him the large cardboard box containing his new pet.

            The four boys all piled back into Ashton's car, and Luke forced Michael to drive. ("You're the second-oldest! And Ashy's bonding with Moondust!"). Calum had distracted Ashton from offering to drive by letting Moondust out of his box in the backseat. The ballerina happened to be a bit of a neat freak, and was a classic teenage boy who loved his car, and quickly occupied himself. He slid across the buttery leather seats, tugging his rabbit onto his lap, and grabbed a lint roller from a pocket on the back of the driver's seat.

            "Can I get in, baby doll?" Calum asked, giggling at Ashton's rapid cleaning of the seats. The blonde blushed and nodded, shoving the lint roller away and cuddling Moondust closer to his chest. Ashton spent the rest of the car ride petting his rabbit and chatting happily with his companions.

a/n hiii okay so ashton has a bunny now yay :-) get hyped my dudes (im sorry)