❥seven❥

❥Seven❥

"Luke! Wrong way," Calum giggled. He and his two official boyfriends were on their way to visit Ashton, and Moondust. Luke somehow managed to get lost every single time they went there. "You have the orienteering skills of a rock," Calum teased, his voice light and playful.

"I think he's worse," Michael commented. "At least a rock will just sit, Lukey finds a way to get even further away from his target than when he started." The lanky blonde didn't bother to defend himself, rather choosing to latch onto the back of his boyfriend's shirts and follow them like a puppy on a leash.

"Love you guys," Luke mumbled, before he started to sing softly, swaying his hips and shutting his eyes.

"Why are we dating him?" Calum commented, though he was staring fondly at the tall boy. Luke's grip on the older boys' shirts was the only thing that kept him from completely disappearing into his own little world. As it was, the artist was unaware of his boyfriends talking about him.

"Because if we don't, who else will?" Michael replied, chuckling affectionately just before they reached Ashton's door. It was still blank.

The three boys opened it without knocking, and they were met with a sight that made them glad they didn't. Ashton was sprawled on his bed, his back arched and a thin layer of sweat gleaming on tanned expanses of bare skin. His shirt was rucked up around his chest and his boxers were shoved down to his thighs. The ballerina's large hand was wrapped firmly around his dick, and the only reason he hadn't noticed the boys enter was because his left arm was thrown over his eyes, and he was breathing too loudly to have heard the door open.

"Oh my god," Luke mumbled, stepping forward and resting his arm on Calum's shoulder. Ashton gasped softly in surprise, yanking his blanket up to his ribs. "Can we join you, princess?" Luke asked, tacking on a sexy grin.

"No," Ashton panted, though his entire body arched slightly towards the boys when Luke spoke.

"Can we sit in here while you get off?"

Ashton looked ready to decline, but Calum, Michael, and Luke all gave him hopeful puppy dog eyes. The ballerina melted under their gazes. "Okay," he whispered, but refused to move the blanket. Calum tossed him a box of Kleenexes, so that Ashton could avoid covering his bedding in a sticky mess.

The younger three boys watched Ashton's hand move under the soft blanket. With every exhale he released a short, breathy moan, and oxygen greeted his lungs again in tiny gasps. And whereas before only his hand was moving, now his entire body was. It was most noticeable at his hips, where he was bucking up into his hand, but the rest of his body was squirming around on the bed as well. His toes curled and the boy threw his head back, panting heavily. His face was tinted a dark red.

As the three younger boys watched, Ashton moaned loudly into the crook of his elbow as his hips continued to stutter into his hand, before his entire body stilled and his head fell back on his pillow. He weakly threw his sticky Kleenex into the wastebasket by his desk, and tugged his baby pink boxers back up to his waist.

The other three geniuses then proceeded to pile on top of him. Michael pushed the sweaty mop of curls off of Ashton's forehead, and started toying with silky strands. Calum nestled his head in the junction of Ashton's neck and shoulder, and Luke had a hand on the ballerina's chest, tracing patterns absentmindedly. The artist used Michael's waist and stomach as a pillow, and Michael's lavender hair was brushing the olive-coloured skin of Calum's face. "You're so warm," Michael mumbled to Ashton, burying both of his cold hands into the ballerina's blonde curls. Ashton giggled, allowing his friends (unofficial boyfriends?) to use him as a human heater, the blankets tossed to the foot of the bed.

            "I have a Spanish exam," the boy suddenly gasped, making an effort to sit up. The weight of his lanky companions had him falling back down with a soft giggle, but the blonde still wiggled around in an attempt to get to his study materials. "I have to study," he giggled, playfully tugging at the three younger boys' hair until they eventually rolled off of him.

"Aren't most AAG kids done normal classes by the time they're sixteen or seventeen? To focus on their major before heading off to uni?" Luke asked. He'd originally thought he was the only one still in classes that were focused on something other than his major.

"Yeah, I technically don't have to take the class since I did French and German before, but I want to get into a ballet company, and they travel a lot," Ashton explained. He spoke whilst grabbing a binder from his desk. The outside was a soft yet stiff pink cloth, that was attached to thick cardboard. A glittery pen was attached to the top ring with a white string. "It's environmentally friendly," Ashton said in reference to the binder.

"In all of two minutes you've said that you speak two—soon to be three—languages, you plan to be a rich ballerina, and you are an angel who saves the environment. And absolutely none of it was bragging," Michael said, his grassy green eyes wide. "Most normal people can't do that, never mind big-headed prodigies," he said, pulling Ashton against his chest for a quick hug.

            "It's not a big deal," the petite blonde said, shrugging. It was adorable; his shoulders weren't very broad in the first place, and shrugging made them look smaller and made Ashton appear younger. "And I have to study," he said, playfully and gently pushing the boys towards the door.

            "Can we play with Moondust if we're quiet?" Calum asked. Ashton pointed at the sleeping rabbit in his cage. The ballerina had removed the top of the crate so that Moondust could exit and move around Ashton's entire room.

            "He bites if anyone but me wakes him up," the boy warned. He paused before speaking again. "D'you want to help me study?" Calum, Luke, and Michael's faces lit up. They nodded excitedly.

a/n guess who's back with another crappy chapter<3
     also does anyone watch big brother please rant with me in the comments if yu do