Worried Max

Katlyens POV

I am done calling every one but there is one more person but I don't think that I should call him but I did
K-Katlyen M-Max
M- hello what do you want you never call me
K- ya I know but this important, something bad has happen
M- ok what happen
K-Aphmau got kidnapped and Luna is not safe
M-oh ok I am on my way
I hung up my phone. Soon every one was arriving.

Max POV

They can not find out that I took Aphmau
"I will be back my love" I say
"Rrrrr I am not your love and I will never be they will find you, if it is the last thing they do" Aphmau says
"Well well then I have a good thing for you oh hunny come here" I says
Lily comes out and ask "yes my dear"
"Will you watch over Aphmau here and kill any one that try's to get near her" I  says

Aaron's POV

I think I now who took Aphmau but I don't want to get my hopes up that he took her.
The door bell rang and pulled me out of my thoughts. I got up and saw who it was Gene I opened the door and pined him to the wall. "Get off me" he said "why should I" I said "I came to help" he said I released my grasp on him. I stood up and help him up. "Ok can we talk I know who it is but, inside"he said "ok"I said. We walked in and sat down. "It was Max" he said "what does he want with Luna and Aphmau he has his girlfriend" I say while trying to not get that angry "I over heard them talking and he wants to make another child with Kitty oh I mean Aphmau" he said "wait what oh no"I said I started to freak out badly. All these thoughts going through my mind all these answers that I don't want to do. I got up and walk out and yell "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT" I said Gene came and walked behind me. I went to every ones house and they came to help out. We walked to the city that Max lives in.  We get to his house and I knock on the door. No one answered. I then moved and Garroth broke down the door. We walk inside and started to look around in groups of two. Me and Gene walked down stairs and there she was sitting in a chair tied up. I took one step and got knocked out. The last thing that I heard was "GUYS HELP".

Genes POV

I yell "GUYS HELP" when I saw Aaron go down I look around fast and saw Lily out the corner of my eye I run over to her and pinned her to the ground. Zane, and Garroth came to help me hold her down while Katlyen and Kawii~Chan untied Aphmau. Once Aphmau was free and a wake she saw Aaron and ran to his knocked out body.

Aphmau POV

I woke up to be untied and every one around Gene, Zane, Garroth holding lily down, Katlyen and Kawii~Chan behind me, and every one else trying to get Aaron up. I ran to his body I don't know what happen. "Aaron AaRoN AARON" I said tears in my eyes shaking his body "hhmmh" I heard him say "Aaron " I say once more "hmm WAIT APHMAU"