Back to One

Aphmau POV

I woke up to be untied and every one around Gene, Zane, Garroth holding lily down, Katlyen and Kawii~Chan behind me, and every one else trying to get Aaron up. I ran to his body I don't know what happen. "Aaron AaRoN AARON" I said tears in my eyes shaking his body "hhmmh" I heard him say "Aaron " I say once more "hmm WAIT APHMAU"

Aaron's POV

"Hmm WAIT APHMAU" I said I hugged her so hard I made her stop breathing "can't ........ breath.........Aaron......." she said "sorry I am just really happy to have you back" I said "wait w-where's Luna" Aphmau asked shaken worrying where her baby is. "Your mom is taking care of her" I said "o-ok but where is Max" she said. I was shaken badly not knowing where he is what he is doing right this minute. I got up and ran out the door. Running to one place and one place only. When I got there I saw three cars in the drive-way. Things running through my mind like is max here? If he is what has he done?. I walked up to the door and knocked scared who would answer. The door opened to have me see Max sitting in a chair tied up in rope and knocked out. I took one step inside and the door slammed shut. I looked back at it then looked back at the chair Max was in?. Where did he go? I backed up to the door trying to find my pocket knife. Where is it I just had it. Someone then said "looking for this" they were in a all black and I could not tell who they were. I did not speak. Just slowly finding someone to throw at the person and hit them or knock them out. I my hand then touched something that felt like a gun. I picked it up and pointed it at the person. I cocked the gun. And I pulled the trigger. The person through my knife at me I could not move in time. It hit me in the chest and made me fall. I heard the front door slam open and someone yell my name. Before me was blackness nothing to see, nothing to be heard. A long tunnel with a light at the end came to sight.