Part Two

Djinns

Djinns are a rare race of supernatural cave dwelling hermits. Djinns have been encountered by other hunters and by Sam and Dean Winchester. Theses' creatures come from Islamic and Arabian Mythology. On the TV show, Djinn's are not the wish making creatures that they are normally depicted as. Djinns are humanoid with tattoos and scarification covering their body. Their eyes glow blue when attacking their prey.

Powers & Abilities:
★ Altering reality- Can put people in a fake reality by touching them.
★ Poisoning touch- They can poison any person they want just by touching them.
★ Superhuman strength ★ Near invulnerabillity
★ Human disguise

Doc Benton

Doc Benton was once an ordinary doctor in the 1816. He found the secret to becoming immortal, but years later he began to kill people to get their organs and body parts, since his kept "wearing out".

Powers & Abilities:
★ Near invulnerabillity
★ Immortality
★ Inhuman enhanced strength
★ Pain resistance

Dr. Visyak

Dr. Elle Visyak a professor of Medieval Studies at San Francisco University. She also knows about the supernatural world. Later, it's revealed that she is a creature of Purgoatory which escaped and lived for more than 900 years on Earth.

Powers & Abilities:
★ Possession
★ Invisibility
★ Great strength
★ Agility
★ Magical knowledge
★ Longevity

Dragons

Dragons are a rare race of supernatural creatures that haven't been hunted or seen by hunters for at least 700 years. Dragons are similar to the traditional dragons in lore, but they appear as more humanoid creatures than traditional art. But they have been descriptions of them locking like giant bat creatures when they haven't transformed to look like humans.

Powers & Abilities:
★ enhanced strength
★ Flying
★ Dragon Claw

Weaknesses:

The only way to kill a dragon is to kill it with a sword forged with the blood of a dragon although there are only 5 or 6 of them in existence--being Saint George's Sword, the Sword of Brunswick and the Excalibur a few examples of them.

Eve

Eve was a mysterious and powerful malevolent entity who was neither demon nor angel. She was cast into the pits and deepest bowels of Purgatory, untill she was released by Dragons, arrived on Earth, with a young virgin girl as a vessel. She was part of existence before Angels were, which gave her an advantage over them, being able to inhibit them from using their supernatural powers. She created the Alphas, which were the first monsters of their allotted kind, she calls them her children. She is also called the mother of all.

Powers & Abilities:
★ Invulnerability
★ Possession
★ Flight
★ Supersenses
★ Superstrength
★ Superspeed
★ Monster Creation
★ Shapeshifting
★ Magical Knowledge
★ Telepathy

Weaknesses:
Eve's only waekness and the only way to kill her by The Ashes of the Phoenix.

Fairies

Fairies are mischievous supernatural creatures that come in a variety of forms and can only be seen by those who have been to the Fairy Realm, or those whom they allow to see them. There are many theories about the reason they adbuct people--one of them being to bring people to Avalon so they can serve Oberon, King of Faeries.

Types of Fairies:

★ Leprechauns: They look like normal humans, including their size. Little details about them have been revealed, like the few abilities shown that could differ from other fairies: teleportation (being able to move from a place to other in the blink of an eye) and enhanced strength.