Roman and Remi

I just started to write the note.
Dear Alex,
Please tell everyone the following:
Aj, Raven, and I have gone somewhere that you shouldn't follow. It's for your own safety that we can't tell you why or where. Thank you all so much for everything you did for me and Raven. I love you all.
This is not goodbye though. We will see you again soon
Sincerely,
Jezamine & Aj

I put it on the desk next to Alex.
"Ready to go?" I ask. He nods.
"You sure you want to do this?" I ask him, giving him another chance to turn back.
"I'm sure," he replies. I nod and we start walking to the door.
We open it and walk out.
"Do you know the way to LAX?" He asks.
"Use the GPS on your phone," I shrug. He nods and enters in LA. We start walking.
(Just pretend that you can walk to LAX)
Timeskip
They arrived at LAX
"My mom told me to go to the security," I say. We look around and spot an airport security dude. He is skinny, blonde, has a beard and mustache, blue eyes, and a scar running from his hairline to the start of his mustache. I walk up to him with Aj by my side.
"Excuse me, sir?" I ask.
"Yes dear?" He asks me.
"DHI269JSM," I tell him. His face looks blank for a split second as he realizes. He looks between me and Aj.
"I didn't realize Roxanne had three children," he says, bowing his head.
"She doesn't. He's a friend," I reply. He nods.
"I assume your going to the Isle?" He asks. 
"All mom told me, was to go to 463 Regium Road. Do you know where that is?" I ask.
"The Isle," he replies in a tone as if I'm supposed to know where that is.
"I am Roman and I will be your guide," he says. I nod and he walks us to security.
"Stay here," he commands us. He goes to the person running the security stuff and starts whispering to her.
"Should we trust him?" Aj asks, being the first thing I've heard from him since we first got here.
"I'm not sure anymore..." I reply. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together.
"I'm with you no matter what," he says. I smile.
"Thank you. For everything," I tell him.
"No problem," he replies.
"Alright kids, lets go on the plane," Roman says. We nod and follow him to this giant plane.
"Where are our seats?" I ask.
"Anywhere. It's a private jet," Roman answers. I look to Aj as we walk in. The plane is amazing. It's the basic private jet you would imagine. Many spaces to sit, a few tables, etc.
     A woman with short black hair, green eyes, pale skin, and a jacket which only reveals her neck tattoo (which is a bird).
"Guys, this is Remi. She will answer any question you have," Roman tells us. (hehe sorry I just watched blind spot.....) We nod and he walks off somewhere.
"Hi," Remi sweetly says as she sits down next to where we were sitting.
"Hi," I reply.
"What're your names?" She asks.
"I'm Jezamine, this is Aj, and Raven," I say.
"Do you have any questions?" Remi asks.
"Where are we going?" Aj asks.
"You don't know?" She asks, making us shake our heads.
"The Isle of Aquae Vitae," she replies.
"Latin," I say, somehow recognizing it.
"Yes. The Isle is West of Vietnam," She says.
"If it's West of Vietnam why is the name Latin?" I ask.
"Vietnam took it as a property a few years back." Remi replies.
"So why are we going to hide from my father there?" I ask.
"That's the last place he would ever look," Remi said.
"Why?" I ask her.
"Your parents are from two different countries that are in war to this day. They had you and they were banished from their countries. But you're always welcome," She explains.
"What does it matter if two civilians from different countries had a child? Why am I always welcome?" I ask.
"They need a new heir to the throne," she says, giving me a solemn look.
"What do you mean?" Aj asks.
"You don't know? You are the heir to the throne. Your grandparents are the king and Queen. They're waiting for you," Remi tells me.
"What?!" Aj and I ask in unison.
*****
Nobody's POV
Alex wakes up and sees the note. He looks at the time and it's around 2 am. He opens it and reads it. His eyes pop out of his skull and he starts running to Jake's room. It's locked so he starts pounding on the door. After a while, the door opens.
"What do you want?! It's 2 am!" Jake sleepily says. Alex shoves the note to Jake. Jake takes a while to go over it. His eyes do exactly what Alex did when he found the note. Jake grabs his megaphone.
"EVERYBODY WAKE UP! THIS IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT!" He screams. Everyone starts to sleepily get out of their rooms and into the living room.
"Jake, I was dreaming about 10 pounds of ice cream. What do you want?!" Alissa asks.
"Does anyone know where Aj, Jezamine, or Raven are?" Jake look around.
"Aren't they in their room?" A sleepy Lucas asks.
"No. Most of their stuff are missing and they left this," Alex says, handing the note around.
"What does it mean?" Neels asks.
"I don't know. But whatever it is, it's dangerous," Jake replies.
_________________
A/N: WAZZZAAAHHHHHH!!!
Hey guys! Sorry my chapters are getting shorter and shorter.....I really have no excuse....
Hehe so anyways, Hope you loved it! Love ya! Hug your mothers👸🏻! Peace✌️!
~Amaris💖