Revenge is gonna be mine and the spell

In this chapter you will get to know how Harry got his hook hand yes I know In the movie it's fake but I wanted it to be real ok also the first person to comment on this will get the a shoutout in the next chapter thank you

Ben's pov:
So after I was tied up I found out that May wants Uma to erase her memories of being Mal's sister and replace them with being Uma's real sister. I tried to move closer but Harry stopped me and said "oh no you don't I can't having some King get in the way of something that I've been waiting to happen for the last 16 years." I looked at him he wanted this to happen for 16 years he waited for this maybe there's more to it than just having May's memories replaced Gil came up and said "now what are you thinking about lad I mean are you what lost in thought or something cause you look like lufo after my dad takes his idea" I than remembered when Harry was singing to May he threw her his hook. I than asked wondering if they will even tell me "Harry when you were singing to May you threw her your hook and I didn't see a hand so how did that happen?" Harry looked at me than said "well it all started a few years ago I was hanging out with Uma and Gil we grabbed May and head down to the bar to talk when we were there May kept on saying that a guy was looking at her and that she didn't like it so me being the friend and gentlemen I am went over the guy was Zevon, Yazma's son he said that May was the second best thing to Mal since Mal had rejected him I said she was already taken he didn't believe me then a sword fight broke out I won but he cut off my hand so that's how I got this and revenge is gonna be Mine." He said in with venom in his voice I never thought that a pirate could like someone than again I did fall in love with Mal so anything could happen I guess.

May's pov:
Uma and I were in our room and we were removing any trace of Mal from the room well everything except our dart board and collection of plots against her or pranks or jokes about her. After we got everything out I said "ok let's do this sis" Uma nodded grabbed my spell book that mom gave me today and said "as the clock ticks by fast as time remove these memories of Maleficent Bertha and change them to memories of Uma Ocean Shell you will only remember Mal as an enemy she is good,sweet,and will only take you away from from Uma, your home,your family this spell will never break to your memory this spell with make" then I blackout.

 After we got everything out I said "ok let's do this sis" Uma nodded grabbed my spell book that mom gave me today and said "as the clock ticks by fast as time remove these memories of Maleficent Bertha and change them to memories of Uma Ocean She...