The Talk and The bet

Mal's pov:
We came up with a plan to get Ben back so I video call Uma she picked up and said "what do you want" I replied "I need to talk to you" she was quite for a minute but I did hear May say in the background "look if you don't start talking Benny Boo then we'll see what you have to say when we destroy Auradon huh" I almost dropped the phone Uma than answered "meet me at Ursula's Fish &Chip Shop in half an hour or little Benny Boo is swimming with the fishes" than she hung up. Evie looks at me as if asking "if I'm really going to meet Uma alone" and I give her a look that says "it's the only thing I can do" with than we walked around town to find anything to do before the meeting.

Ben's pov:
So right now I'm tired up in a chair and can't move but at least I can talk I was thinking of a plan to stop May from removing when I hear someone walking towards me I look the best I can and see May she didn't look  happy to see me.

Ben's pov:So right now I'm tired up in a chair and can't move but at least I can talk I was thinking of a plan to stop May from removing when I hear someone walking towards me I look the best I can and see May she didn't look  happy to see me

She walked up to me and said "so Benny Boo your gonna tell me what your little team is planning or ..." she paused and whistles and Harry comes up and grabbed me and walked me towards the plank and she continued "or my one handed wonder will let you go swimming with the fishes" I gulped since I won't be able to swim since my hands and feet are bonded together with rope I looked over the edge and see that the water is not claim it's basically getting on the deck. I look over at May and she is playing with Harry's hook, Harry looks at me and says while smirking "look pretty boy either you start talking and betray your precious girlfriend or you don't talk and I push you to your death where you will die in a underwater grave so pretty boy what's it gonna be?" It's either I tell them what Mal and the others are planning and live but I will be betraying then or I don't tell then and save betraying Mal and the others but die in the process think Ben think what is best for the kingdom I finally said "I won't tell you it's what Mal would want me to do I can't betray them like that" May looks at Harry and he nods May yelled "SIS GET DOWN HERE I WANT YOU TO HEAR THIS" a few seconds later Uma came down with a phone she put it on speaker phone and May faced me grabbed my shirt collar and said "look if you don't start talking Benny Boo than we'll see what you have to say when we destroy Auradon huh." I looked at Uma and she threatened Mal to meet her at her mom's shop or I will be swimming with the fishes. I know Mal wouldn't want this but I have to "Mal and the others are planning to rescue May and me by sneaking us out of the isle but then this happened and now I don't know what they are planning since I have been captivated." Harry,Uma,and May smirked at each other than Uma put my chair in her and May's room so no one would see me.

Uma's pov:
After I put Ben in our room I walked into my mom's shop and waited for Mal to show up. After and hour May came in and sat on the table after she ordered some rotten fries with baby shrimp that I despise, ever since Mal poured a bowl of baby shrimp in my hair it took weeks for May and mom to get the smell out I will never forget how mal laughed at me when I had the shrimp in my hair and started to call me "Shrimpy" soon after everyone started to call me that it wasn't until mal left was the day no one ever dared call me "Shrimpy", May than said "sis when Mal gets here trade Ben for the wand she's have no choice but to give it to you" I thought about it and smiled at her "sis you are probably the only other smart one here beside me,and Harry" I said looking at her. Mal walked in (watch the video) I won the bet may than shouted "Free Drinks For The Rest Of The Day!" I than laughed while mal got up and walked out of the bar.