Look into what's to come

You didn't think I would leave you with just that did you? Hey so here is a little sneak peek on what will be
happening this will take place before Mal, Evie, May, Jay, and Carlos left for Auradon or in short words how May, Harry, Uma, and Gil met hope you like it!

May's pov:
Today was like any other day, I wake up to my big sister Mal and her friends singing and wrecking havoc on the townspeople. I decided that I'm going to do something other than sit in my room and paint so I changed into my favorite outfit and headed out the door.
(Skip 2 hours to when she comes to the Fish & Chip Shop)
I walked into Ursula's restaurant I hear that she had a daughter named Uma or something that Mal hates and wanted to see for myself. As soon as I walk in I see a girl with turquoise braids, brown skin and eyes and a black pirate hat on waiting tables she turned to me and said "Mal, I thought I told you, you aren't welcome here get out" she pointed to the door and glared at me I just looked at her confused she thought I was Mal wow that's harsh I than said "I'm not my sister but good try tho names May you must be Uma right" the girl looked shocked by what I just said than composed herself and replied "yes that's my name how did you know that and your Mal's sister wow that's shocking." I nodded than explained "yes I'm Mal's younger sister how I knew your name was cause Mal is always talking about how she hates you and plotting plans to humiliate you even more and I know right sometimes I wish Mal was just disappear she's the worst." Uma laughed than smirked saying "finally someone who knows what it's like with that..." I cut her off saying "wannabe villain" "yes I think you and I are gonna get along just fine this is the start of a new Addition or friend" she whispered the friend part since that word is forbidden here we share a smirk than laugh this day just got way more interesting and better than I thought now with Uma who knows what kind of trouble we'll get into together.

There it is guys the next chapter will probably be up tomorrow or next week hope you all like this and please comment what you think of this sneak peek