~10~

Hoseok was both angry and confused. Taehyung was treating him differently and he didn't know why. He and the younger usually share everything with one another so this was very unusual to him. "Maybe it really is personal" he thought. "...I understand. Just remember that if something is bothering you, you can tell me" Hoseok told him. Taehyung smiled sadly.

"I know. Thank you" said the younger. Hoseok ruffled his hair and started to walk away. That was until he felt a tug on his shirt and a sudden warmth on his back. "Please stay" Taehyung begged. He held tightly onto Hoseok. "I don't want to be alone..."

Hoseok frowned when he felt wet tears going onto his shirt. "Tae..." He sighed. Hoseok turned around wrapped his arms around Taehyung. He then kissed the top of his head and rubbed small circles into his back. "It's okay. I'm here. I'll always be here for you."

Taehyung looked up and stared at his hyung. His gaze was fixated on his cute lips. Without thinking, he closed his eyes and slowly leaned forward until he was only centimeters away from Hoseok's face. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Before Hoseok could question him, he left a soft, delicate kiss on his lips. A now flustered Hoseok slowly backed away until his back hit the wall. He used his hands to cover his rosy cheeks. "W-why did you kiss me?" He asked shyly. Taehyung looked down and contemplated whether he should tell him or not. "You should be able to figure it out on your own."

After much thought, Hoseok's eyes widened. "Y-you...like me?" He asked. The younger stiffened up. "Well..." He trailed off. "JUNGKOOK!" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. He was confused as to why Taehyung was calling Jungkook. The maknae came running into the room with a panicked expression. He looked at Taehyung's face and knew exactly what happened.

He quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him away. "Stop crying. Its not the end of the world. I know that you love him but if he can't see how much of an amazing person you are then don't waste your time and your tears." Taehyung's grip on the younger tightened. "Thank you Kookie" he said with a sniffle.

Suddenly, Jimin appeared in the doorway. "Who made hyung cry?" He asked with a cold look in his eyes. He marched over to Taehyung and pulled him off of Jungkook. "What happened?" He asked. His expression softened when he saw tears going down Taehyung's cheeks. "What's wrong? Why are you both crying?"

Taehyung pushed him away. "Just leave me alone. You're only making it worse" he cried. "But I'm your best friend" Jimin said sadly. Jungkook stared at Jimin for a few seconds and then quickly looked away. "Just go. He doesn't want to deal with you."

"Stay out of it Kookie"

"Why don't you stay out of it? This has nothing to do wth you. Why don't you just go on with Hoseok hyung and live a happy life!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Because you're an idiot!"

"You're the one who's an idiot"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Remember when I said that I liked someone? Well I was talking about you. I've always liked you. You're just so clueless about everything."

Jungkook stiffened up and looked down. "You're lying. You like Hoseok hyung." Jimin shook his head. "No I don't. Who told you that?" The maknae fidgeted with his fingers before saying "I did." The room whole room went silent until Namjoon came into the room with a saddened expression.

"I think we all need to talk."