~15~

"Well this day went by quite smoothly..not. Why? Because certain members of the band don't know how to stop pestering me. It's because of that video. It sparked up a whole bunch of controversy and rumors. There are some articles that have the headings:

BTS V Leaving the Group? 

V and J-hope of BTS secretly dating?

Friends no longer: J-hope and V

I can tolerate a lot but one thing I don't like is when the media spreads lies about us. I understand that it's their job and all but that doesn't justify the fact that it's wrong.

I wish that I didn't have to be so cautious all the time. If I say one wrong thing, my whole career can end in the snap of a finger. That's terrible.

Anyways, other than that my day was okay. Hobi hyung and I actually talked for while. It was sort of like the times before I developed a crush on him.

Sometimes I wish that I could turn back time and fix everything but at the same time, everything happens for a reason. Who knows, maybe my silly mistakes will leave us with a nice outcome.

I hope they will.

I don't want to feel like I ruined everything for everyone.

*Sigh* I need to stop being so obvious. Hoseok already knows but the fans-"

"The fans what?"

"I'm sort of in the middle of recording something"

"I wanna say something too"

"Maybe you should ask Jin hyung for a voice recorder"

"But how would you hear it?"

"Wha-"

"J-hope speaking! I love you Tae!"

"Hyuuunng~"

"Say it back~"

"*huff* I..love you too"

"Much better"

"...Okay...he just left the room. But what the heck was that for? He really is confusing.

I better finish this before he comes back.

If you happen to find this recorder:

Don't tell Hobi.

V's entry...

End."