~24~

"Ahh. This morning I experienced the best thing ever. I woke up in Hobi's arms that just happened to be tightly wrapped around my waist. I really had to use the bathroom though so sadly I had to get up.

Why does my bladder always get in the way?

Anyway, the story continues.

As I was struggling to get up I felt him shift behind me and whisper something in his very raspy morning voice. 'Good morning my beautiful Tae' were his exact words. At that point I felt like I was going to faint. There was this weird warmth that traveled through my whole body.

Can you guess what I did next?

I stuttered. I flipping stuttered.

It was so embarrassing. I couldn't even get any proper words out of my mouth. Hyung must think that I'm most definitely very weird.

But weird isn't always bad, right?

Enough with the embarrassing stuff though. I've got something way more important to share. Like waaaaaay more important.

Take a guess...

I'm waiting...

Okay I'm way too into this.

But seriously, J-hope and I are gonna get into so much trouble when we get back to the dorms. That's why I'm sitting on a big rock in the woods again.

Ugh h-he actually...

HE KISSED ME!

IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS!!

Not a sloppy kiss but he pretty much just brushed his lips across mine really swiftly then acted like nothing happened. And you know how he did it? He was doing aegyo when he got really close to my face and when the camera zoomed out he turned his head but our lips touched.

I got butterflies in my stomach but the good kind.

It could've been an accident and I'm just being delusional but I'm almost 100% sure that the kiss was intentional. One thing I know for sure is that we're gonna get busted. One of the sharp eyed fans will most likely point it out and we're gonna be doomed. Doomed!

But I'd happily deal with any form of hate if it means that Hobi and I can be together. I like him a lot.

Actually, I love him.

I'm starting to get to the point where I want you to tell Hobi.

He does deserve to know right?

Well not exactly yet but soon. Very soon.

Well I guess that's it for now.

V's entry...

End."