Cat fight

"Come on" Gemma said, as she entered my house, "let's go shopping, we are having a party tonight at the club and you are coming!! I don't care if you aren't speaking to Jax anymore, you need to get out of this house"

Gemma was right, I had spent the last two weeks wallowing at home and drinking way more than I should have. 

"How many times has he tried to call today?" Gemma sighed as my phone started ringing again. 

"At least 10!" I said annoyed.  Maybe I should have changed my number I thought to myself.

"Ok Gemma, I'll come with you on one condition"

Gemma raised an eyebrow "and what would that be sweetheart"

"No more trying to push Jax and I back together! It's not going to happen"

Gemma looked at me for what felt like ages. 
"Ok deal" she said sounding defeated.  "But you have to promise me one thing... you tell me first who you start seeing next! I want you to stay in this family ok"

"Deal Ma" I smiled at her and grabbed my handbag.  "Ok lets go get this party started"

The party was in full swing when I walked through the clubhouse door.  Gemma had made me buy a really short black dress and insanely tall heels.  I was incredibly nervous, but the tequila I had downed before I got here was starting to kick in.

"Finally! You made it!" Gemma said as she handed me a drink.

"Yeah well it took me forever to get ready! I'm not used to being this girly!" I said as I took a step towards the bar and I felt my ankles buckle from beneath me and as if everything in time slowed down I felt myself falling, but then I felt strong arms reach out and grab me, I cursed half expecting to look up and see Jax, but I glanced up I saw Happy staring back at me. Then it happened ... I blushed! Why the hell would Happy make me blush?

"Um thanks" I said as I straightened up and turned to face him and all he did was nod and walk off leaving me to just stare after him awkwardly.

"You want to pick your jaw up off the ground?" Gemma said as she walked over to me and she handed me another shot.

"My jaw isn't hanging on the ground!" I said annoyed as Gemma gave me a look. It's like she is a fortune teller! Knows everything before it happens!

The night was going well, I had successfully avoided Jax and I was incredibly intoxicated. I went outside to get some air and I passed a croweater who decided to pipe up. 

"It's a good thing Jax is done with you! He needs someone better in his life! He's all mine tonight"

This had me seeing red.  "He's not going to want some croweater whore bitch! Move along and shut your mouth!"

"He cheated on you with me to you know" she said with a disgusting smirk on her face. 

And that was it, something snapped in my head and I flew at her.  Punches were being thrown left right and centre.  This had gotten all the attention of everyone in the clubhouse, some were cheering and then I had most of SAMCRO dragging me off of the bitch. I looked up and saw Happy yet again, this time he was smiling!

"Something you find funny Happy?" I said as he continued to hold me and I calmed down a bit. 

"Oh nothing, didn't realise you could fight like that, it's hot" he winked.