waking up

"How is she?" I heard someone ask from the living room. I had been in my room for two days and didn't leave unless I really had to. Jax stayed, I wish he would just leave though. I can tell he is still angry with me and to be honest I'm mad at myself. But I wasn't ready and now that's something I will have to live with for the rest of my life and I felt like everyone was judging me.

"She won't leave her room" I heard Jax say and sigh, then the front door closed and I heard nothing after that. Great, I thought as I knew they would still be talking about me and I couldn't hear it.

I laid under the covers for another hour just wondering how long I could actually stay in my room and if Jax would ever leave. And the answer I came up with, was that I couldn't ... I couldn't stay here. I was also missing Gemma and Happy and the rest of them. I got up and quietly made my way to the lounge room, I heard the TV... So I guess Jax never left. I stepped into the lounge room and Jax looked up and without saying anything he patted the space beside him on the sofa ... I hesitated and slowly walked over and sat down.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked

"I wasn't ready Jax..." I said weakly

"I know baby" he said quietly "and it doesn't matter whose it was, I would have loved them just the same"

I sat with Jax for hours we cried together and shared quiet moments together that I never thought I would ever have with him

"I just want our lives to go back to normal Jax" I said after a while

"But I can't have you cheat on me again, so no more lies and cheating and I'll be more honest with you as well"

"Ok" he said simply.

I knew I was asking a lot from him, the MC world was not a simple one