Chapter 2 ~ New house

*Couple of hours later*

I woke up as I heard the flight announcer say that we would be landing very soon. I rubbed my eyes as I was very tired and I looked the the other way only to find that there was no Jimin near me but only a empty seat. We landed and I looked the around the plane but didn't see any Jimin, I was kinda sad because I didn't even get to say bye. Well its not like we knew each other but there was this friendly feeling in my heart. I got off the plane and took my luggage. As I entered the airport some girls started screaming and running behind some people I didn't get to see who they were, not like I was interested anyway . "must be some kind of famous people " I thought and got out of the crowd and out of the airport.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath." Eomma, appa I came to korea..i wish you two were here with me " with that thought a tear slipped from my eye. I have always been a mommy's girl. Whenever I had a problem I would tell her and she would always tell me what I should do and give me advices. But now im all alone in this world. I quickly brushed away my tears and headed out of the airport. I don't really know a lot of places in korea because I moved to America when I was 12 but I already have a house here, it's a gift from my parents, I haven't seen it yet but they always told if I went to korea I don't have to worry about where to stay. I took out my notebook where I had written down the address of my new home and got in a cab.

" where to miss?" the cab driver asked politely. I handed him the notebook " here is the address, do you know how to get there?" . "ah yes, it will take about 4 hours", " oh okay then" and we left the airport. I looked outside the window and viewed along the way. I took my phone out and played a song of Big Bang, a Korean boy band, the only band I know actually.

"Miss, miss get up we have come to your place" I heard a voice say. I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that it was the cab driver who was talking. I woke up quickly and looked around, I got out of the cab and the driver helped me get the luggage out. I thanked him for his help and paid his amount and watched as the cab drove off. I got to the door of my house and took out the keys from my and opened the door. It was about 6:30 in the evening and the sun was going down. I got inside and switched on the lights. I couldn't belive it. the inside was beautiful and the looked really cozy. I was about to go upstairs but I felt so hungry. I realized I didn't eat anything since I came to korea. Time to go to the stores.