Chapter 14 ~ Date

I opened the door and went upstairs. It was about 3:30pm now and Jimin wasn't in his room, he wasn't in the house, so I thought of messaging him.

Me- jimin where are you ?
Jimin- I went out for a bit, I'll be home in about 20 minutes
Me- okay :)

I jumped on my bed and looked at the ceiling and then at the bags which aunt gave me. I got up and went to the bags. On one bag there was Department store written on it. I looked inside the bag and took out a beautiful red dress, I was gorgeous and perfect for a date or to wear somewhere fancy. In the next bag there was a pair of red high heels to match with the dress, wow these two items look good together.

There was another small bag and there was a little silver locket necklace and a small key tag with the first letter of my name in hangul, and in the other bag was a pair of white converse shoes a white chic t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. She has spent so much money to bye these, she was always like this, she's a big business woman, for her age she is doing pretty well in life.

I kept all the things on my bed and went to take a bath. I was done bathing so I rapped my towel around my body and went out of the bathroom. But then I heard a whistle sound so I looked back only to see Jimin looking at me with a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and shook my head and went to my room and got into some comfy clothes and went downstairs to the fridge, I took the small ice cream tub with a spoon and went to the living room, I sat down and watched a random TV program named Music Bank.

I was enjoying my ice cream but then someone switch off'ed the TV, I looked up and saw Jimin looking at me "why did you off the TV?" I asked with a frown. Jimin didn't say anything but took the ice cream tub from my hand and kept it on the little table and kept coming closer to me with a creepy smile. I was frozen so I backed up until I was leaning against the hand of the sofa.

Now Jimin was on top of me and kissed me with passion and lust, as I kissed back my hands automatically finding their way to his hair and tugged on it as moans escaped my mouth, I could feel Jimin smile into the kiss. We parted away to breath as jimin kissed my forehead. "Get dressed by 7:00pm okay?" I looked at him in confusion "we are going on a date" he said smiling. This is the 6th time I'm going on a date with Jimin, the first time got canceled but then he took me to so many places the first place was the amusement park which was so fun, "where are we going?" I asked in curiosity "somewhere" he said and smiled. This boy is up to no good. "wear something fancy" he said while pulling me up. I nodded, jimin took the ice cream tub and gave it to me "feed me please" he said doing a cute face, I took some ice cream and fed him and laughed at his idiotic reaction.

Jimin's P.O.V

She was so beautiful when she laughed. Damn this girl has changed me a lot. She fed me some more ice cream and I did my best to make her laugh my pulling silly and cute faces.
Time passed and I went to my room to get dressed. I put on a blue shirt and a dark blue blazer.after I was done getting dressed, I went to my cupboard and took out small box with a silver infinity promise ring in it. I'm going to give this to Y/N, to show her that I will always love her. I went out of the room and went next to my car. Y/N came out and I felt as my breathing stopped, she was stunning, sexy and the most beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was wearing a which was, hair down and red heels. She came out locking the door behind her and walked towards me adjusting her dress. "I love you" was the only words that came out of my mouth.

Y/N looked me and smiled "I love you too" "wow Y/N you look really beautiful in that outfit" I commented her "really? Thanks..it was a gift from my aunt, she gave it today" she said smiling, I nodded "shall we go?" I asked and she nodded her head. We drove off "so, where are we going?" she asked me, "it's a secret" "aish this kid" she said looking at me and showing her tongue, I just laughed at her childish behavior.

Y/N's P.O.V

We drove for about 10 minutes as we arrived to one of the most fanciest restaurants in town. Jimin got off and opened the door for me, I got out and locked arms with jimin. We went in the restaurant and I saw that the place was closed but it didn't seem to bother Jimin because he pushed the door open and the whole restaurant was filled with lighten candles everywhere and in the middle of the room was only one table with two chairs. "jimin?" "hmm yes?" "whats all this for?" "it's all for you princess" Jimin said kissing my torso. We sat as a waiter brought us two plates of spaghetti. We ate in silence but then Jimin cleared his throat, I looked at him as he placed a little velvet box in front of me.

I was surprised so I looked at jimin who ushered me to open the box. I took it in my hands and opened and saw a promise ring with the infinity sign. I looked at jimin in shock, "this will show you that my love for you is infinite and I will promise to love you forever" he said with a smile. my eyes got teary as I starred at jimn in aw, jimin got up took the ring and put it on my finger, "I'm not going to put it on the ring finger because someday I will put another ring on that" he said. I smiled happily and nodded in agreement, "so now we have couple rings" jimin said showing me a ring on his hand which was just like mine but a men's one. The whole night consist of laughter and smiles as the date went perfectly. We came home and I changed into some pajama shorts and a tee, Jimin came to my room with a pillow in his hand, and we slept together peacefully.