Chapter 26 ~ Guilt

I was out of words, my body wasn't reacting the way I wanted. I felt paralyzed as I looked into her eyes, suddenly I felt two burning lips on mine, she kissed me making me go weak, I felt her tongue trace over my lip begging for entrance. I wanted to stop at that moment but my heart was not in the mood, I was lost. I kissed her back, out of control, lust filling up my heart, as my hands went up to her hair and her, my mind was blank only thoughts of lust. But then I felt Seolhyun's hands on my belt tugging on it, then it hit me. What the fuck am I doing? I thought as I pushed Seolhyun off my body making her fall on the bed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as she got up from bed, "Jimin I..I love you" she said trying to hug me but I pushed her away, anger building within me, "are you crazy, I have the world's amazing girlfriend, who I love dearly" "oh really? Just stop talking rubbish" she spat, "rubbish?" I asked, "What can she give you? Jimin I can give you something that she and you haven't still done, I can be better than her, she's useless" she said taking my hand, I felt as if my head was going to burst.

"Don't you ever say something like that about Y/N ever again, do you hear me? I love her" I said, "Jimin look at me" she said taking my hand and placing it to her chest, "I love you, be mine, I can be better than her". "look here seolhyun, please stay away from me, specially stay away from Y/N", "no I won't" she said and fell on the floor crying, I didn't take notice even though I get worried easily when people cry, I took the file and went out of the room slamming the door behind me, "I will make you mine Park Jimin,in a good way or bad" I heard her say. I went out of the house and got into the car, I touched my lips in disgust. I remembered about Y/N, and guilt was trailing all over me, wha..what have I done? I'm such an asshole, if she knows she would be heartbroken. "Andwea, I can't let her know about this" I thought. I love her so much, I can't lose her because of someone else. I got into my right mind and drove off back.

I came and saw that the office was empty so I went and sat on Y/N 's chair, as I crept into my thinking world, all I could think of what happened between me and seolhyun, did she really mean what she said? Does she really love me? no no this is all wrong. I felt two hands covering my eyes, "guess who?" the person asked, and obviously I knew who it was, "princess" I said, "hmm..which princess?" "Y/N princess" I said smiling, Y/N laughed, hearing her laugh made my heart ache. I got up and gave her the file, "oh you brought it? Thank you chimchim" she said pecking my lips and hugging me. I was drowning in GUILT as I hugged her back, "Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked me, I put up a fake smile, "no, nothing at all" I said. People came into the office as I got a wave from Hongbin across the room, I waved back as I got a text from namjoonie to come as practices were about to start. I told Y/N I was going and went without any interaction with her, it just made me feel more and more guilty.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jimin got a text, "I have to go" he said, I got up to give him a hug but he left quickly without even sparing a glance at me. Is something wrong? Did I do something? I thought but then I thought maybe he had to go quickly. "do you have the file?" I heard Hongbin said, "ah yeah, here you go" I said handing him the file, "thanks" he said. I nodded, "umm Y/N could you do me a favour" he said, I looked at Hongbin and he was acting quite odd, "yeah, what is it?" I asked, "could you just hint Tzuyu about me? she still doesn't know I'm crushing on her" he said looking at the floor. Omo so cute. I smiled in aw, "sure I will, don't worry" I said giving him a pat on the shoulder, "thanks" he muttered at went away. Since seolhyun was not there I continued with my work, it's kinda boring without her, she's really talkative and funny.

At lunch break me, Jisoo and Tzuyu were eating our lunch, I had told hongbin to come on time but he didn't come yet. We were chit chatting and eating suddenly hongbin came and sat with us, he rarely takes lunch with us, "umm..jisoo lets go, I wanna show you some photo's" I said. She looked at me in confusion, "but I haven't finished eating" she whined, "come on silly" I said and, "wait are you two leaving me alone?" Tzuyu asked trying to eat her food fast, "no no take your time and eat" I said and rushed out with Jisoo. "ah Y/N what was that all about?" Jisoo asked, "Hongbin likes Tzuyu" I told Jisoo, "Whaaaaa? Really?aw that's so cute, but actually they do look cute together" she said Jumping up and down slightly, we peaked through the glass door and saw Tzuyu eating with Hongbin giggling like a small school girl. "don't tell Tzuyu just yet" I told Jisoo, "don't worry, my lips are sealed" she said pretending to seal her lips and throw away the key.