Part 4 ~ Beach

Marinette didn't like the beach that much. It was cold, and was filled with sharks. Everything about it was scary.

And 5pm, the class was downstairs in the waiting lobby, standing with their teacher.

"Alright class, I expect you back at at least half six. Now, go have fun whilst it lasts," Miss Bustier waved them off.

Everyone ran down to the beach with their things; a towel, an umbrella, some glasses and sunscreen.

When Marinette and Adrien got there, they set everything up until they heard a piercing scream.

"Nino! I swear to god, put me down!" Nino had Alya laying over his shoulder, screaming. They were running to the ocean.

"Up we go!" Nino half shouted - half laughed.

Alya came down with a big splash.

"Nino, you idiot! You got my clothes drenched!" Alya spat the water out of her mouth.

Nino just laughed. "Well, you shouldn't of wore them in the first place. This is the beach."

Alya huffed out angrily before returning to dry land and peeling of her wet clothes to reveal her bathing suit.

Note: Nino's eyes never left her.

Until she started to chase him.

Then disaster struck.

"Adrien, dude! Help me!" Nino yelled at Adrien, who was doubling over, laughing at them.

"No way, bro. You're the one that threw her."

He's such a reliable friend. Note the sarcasm.

"You're the one that came up with the idea!" Nino splashed water at him.

Adrien's laughter stopped and he gave Nino a death stare.

Boy, if looks could kill..

"Quit splashing water on me!" Adrien hurled water right at Nino's head.

"I will after you stop splashing water at me!"