Part 8 ~ Damn. So close

"He did what?!" Alya whisper-shouted as Marinette told her about what happened in the changing room,"I'm so sorry! You should have came out and slapped me!"

"I wanted to," Marinette half chucked, half sighed, earning a death glare from the ombre.

"Girl, he totally digs you!"

"Yeah, right. We're just friends," Marinette sighed, crossing her arms.

"Okay, because friends totally smooch in changing rooms," Alya smirked, shoving the poor girl in the side with her elbow.

"A-Alya!" Marinette fumbled.

"Fine, fine, he doesn't dig you. Now how do you feel?" Alya said as she looked at the bluenette's disappointed emotion,"see?"

Marinette's POV

The bus went over a bump, some people letting out an oof.

We were going to a small bistro for lunch, then riding on a gondola. Afterwards, we're taking a tour around Italy, visiting the famous points in Venice. I would have much preferred Rome, but Venice is good too.

"I don't know.." I mumbled as my eyes scanned over the room, landing on Adrien. He was laughing; with Chloé.

I loved when his face lit up whenever he laughed, but I found my inside bubbling in jealously when I realised I wasn't the cause of that.

I didn't fail to notice the way Chloé was twirling her hair and blushing all over the place like a shy person. Like..Me!

That fiend!

Honestly, she is much smarter then people give her credit for, I must admit. However, she shouldn't try to be someone she's not just to impress someone.

On the other side of Adrien was Nino, who seemed to be bored out of his mind, before fiddling with his phone.

My phone buzzed, and shortly after, so did Alya's. We both gave each other wary looks before checking them.

I looked over Alya's shoulder at her phone.

Any spare room back there? - Niyes

I chuckle at the strange naming, but then I realised I called him 'Ninnian' on my contacts.

Plssss let me come oml my head is pounding - Ninnian

Of course, Alya gives me a strange look.

"When we were in nursery, Nino said that if he was a girl he'd be called Lillian," I laugh to myself, getting a confused expression from Alya.

"That...explains a lot."

Sure. Just try not to make out with Al whilst you're over here k? - Marinette

Nino smirked and steadily walked towards us.

"All my brain cells are dying," Nino sighed, pulling at his bottom eyelids, "all she's doing is being a complete wuss to him."

I smile.

"Hey, before we go back home, wanna play some sort of game? Just us four," Alya perks.

"Depends. What did you have in mind?" Nino asked.

"Chapstick challenge."

"Oh? Just an excuse to snog Nino?" I smirk, causing the two to turn a vibrant red.

"N-No! It's am excuse for you to snog Adrien!" Alya huffed.

"Yeah, what she said," Nino muttered, his face still hot.