CHAPTER NINE

(CHAPTER NINE)
LETTERS.

(CHAPTER NINE) LETTERS

o9. | MY FRIENDS.

__________

Dear Scarlett,
That are some nasty stories. If you feel bad, just let me know.
My friend Betty helped me with this btw. Okay so my best friend is Archie Andrews, you know, the boy who called you hot. I live in his house like I told you. And he is like the best friend ever. Archie is a redhead and you know what? I'll just add some pictures of them. Okay, so then comes Betty Cooper, the helping girl. We've been best friends for a really long time. She is Archie's neighbour and our third Scooby gang member. And no she's not my girlfriend. Then you have some friends, but I don't like them very much. I'm more like the loner type (please don't think I'm weird or something). I don't know what else to write but Betty and Archie said that I must ask your number because with this amount of letters they think it's better for us to call or text. But I said that this is like our metaphor; we appreciate the silence in this world that never stops talking. Sorry this sounds pretty romantic. But it's true tho. That's it.

Your friend,
Jughead.

° ° °

   SCARLETT HALL CAME HOME. She shopped with her friends Olivia Daley and Valencia Blanchard. Scarlett got a bag with perfume and lipstick, a new black skinny and a leather jacket. The girls walked the whole day through the mall. Scarlett only has a little amount of money left on her bank account, but it was worth it. Valencia bought them some ice cream and Olivia payed for the lipsticks. The girls had much fun.

   Scarlett finds the letter on the kitchen table. She grabs it and settles down on the couch. She opens Spotify and puts on some music. When Scarlett opens the letter, she can't stop smiling. Jughead is such a cutie.

   She writes a letter back and posts it a few minutes later. The mailman just came by, so her letter is already on its way. Scarlett cooks some spaghetti.

   When she hears the doorbell, her friend Valencia steps in. Scarlett embraces the girl. "Hey babe. You forgot this in my bag." Valencia grabs a vintage pair of aviator sunglasses.

"Thank you!" Scarlett says.

"I must go home now, teen wolf begins in ten minutes." Valencia states excitedly.

Scarlett laughs, "Okay then. Call me soon."

"I will." Valencia answers with a slight smirk.

"Goodbye!" When Valencia closes the door, Scarlett grabs the envelope. She turns it upside down, two little pictures fall out.

 She turns it upside down, two little pictures fall out

° ° °

° ° °

Authors note
Hey babes!
I am continued writing orphic, but with my queen Marie as faceclaim and it is an oc x oc story (even tho I love my smols Scott, Stiles and Isaac. Read it if you want.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Can we get 5+ votes and 5+ comments?
I love y'all so much.
Skai ripa out