CHAPTER TWELVE

(CHAPTER TWELVE)
LETTERS.

(CHAPTER TWELVE)LETTERS

12. | FOOTBALL SEASON.

_____________

SCARLETT WALKS AWAY. She is confused about what happened with Aiden. Then she hears something. "Dear students, the football season ends tomorrow, then our beloved Toledo high will play against Riverdale high. Because it is the last game, Riverdale high organized an after party. And all of you are welcome." The voice bursts into the corridor. Wait Riverdale? That's Jugheads school. Scarlett thinks.

° ° °

Hey Scar (payback),
Yes I love the nickname, Archie calls me like that too. Thanks for your compliments. My number is ********** call me soon. Your friends sound like sweet persons. I hope that that Brielle girl is sweet. There happened nothing interesting at home, so I keep it short. Hope your life is better.
Love,
Jughead

° ° °

conversation between unknown and notscarletwitch

hey is this jughead?
unknown
yes, are you Scarlett?

yeah
wanna call?
sure

° ° °

"Hey Jug!" Scarlett squeals.

"Omg Scarlett is that you?" She hears. It is a beautiful voice.

Scarlett starts announcing something important, "Yes. And I have great news! Tomorrow is the end of the football season. Guess who's team is going to kick Riverdale high's ass?" She sounds very excited.

"Wait, do you mean that you are coming to Riverdale?" Jughead asks. He gets happy at the idea of it.

"Yes,"  She says excited. "Can we meet?"

Jughead smiles widely."Of course, I will see you in front of the field." Both kids are smiling bright.

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" Scarlett says.

"Bye!" Jughead shouts happy. They end the phone call.