Part 1. ♡

I cried myself to sleep every night, hoping to see my childhood friend again. I was desperate.

It has been years since Jimin left Busan. All of that years I've tried to seek for him but failed. He left me alone without a word or a goodbye.

Going to school alone was probably the hardest thing for me to do. I was not used to it because he used to be by my side every time.

But now, everything has changed. He is not by my side anymore. I live with my parents but have no friends. He was my only friend. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He meant everything to me, and he still does till this day.

My parents tried their best to give me hope. They assured me that I'll be able to meet him one day. I did not believe them. Instead, I tried to move on from this childhood friend thing. I was physically and mentally tired. Wanting to leave the memories I had with him here in Busan, I told my parents that I will be leaving for Seoul the next day. They agreed, hoping it will be the best thing right now for their child and got everything done for me. I was really thankful.

I woke up with a positive mindset. I'm going to leave my problems here and start afresh in Seoul.

Everything here is different. The environment and the people. I went to my apartment right after I reached Seoul. I wasn't ready for Seoul and I needed time to prepare myself to face others.

Few days later, I received a call.

"Hello, Ms Lee Hyeri? We are calling from Seoul Art High School. You were supposed to attend the entrance ceremony of the school yesterday but you did not."

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry, I will be attending school tomorrow. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused."

"Please proceed to the office at level 2 of the school building once you reached tomorrow. Thank you."

"Yes, I will. Thank you."

Why Seoul Art High School? You might think. I was from an art school back then.. So it makes sense, right?

Hyeri's POV

"Way to start afresh, Hyeri." I thought to myself.

The whole day I was just lazing around, worrying about how people would react when they see me as their new "latecomer" classmate.

I went to bed early that night after preparing my school essentials.

The next day I woke up feeling excited, but at the same time anxious. I got into the shower and then put on my well-ironed uniform. Looks good! I then made breakfast and head out after.

The early bus were packed with people, mostly students. I did not know the way to school but I was lucky enough to find a student wearing the same uniform as me. Yes, I followed her way to school. *lol*

I reached school, found the directory and scanned it.

"Ah....a transffered student, perhaps?" I heard a soft gentle voice of a guy. I was flustered at how close his face were to mine as I backed off a little.

"Er-erm yyes, maybe.? I was supposed to attend the entrance ceremony yesterday but I didn't...Can you puh-lease help me out? If you don't mind tho-oughhing." I asked awkwardly in my Busan dialect.

"Ohhhhhhhhh you're from Busan....Cute satoori." He chuckled.

"Yeah I am from Busan..." I replied with a smile. "Can you help me now?"

"Sure! I don't mind, where to? The office? Let's go!" He replied excitedly. I could see from his eyes and actions that he was sincere to help me.

While walking, he asked, "So....what's your name? I'm Kim Taehyung..Taehyung for short..Or just call me V." while giving me an eye-smile.

Hyeri's POV

Oh. My. God. That eye-smile....So adorable! I smiled to myself and spaced out for a second.

"Snap out of it, Miss." He jokingly said.

"Aha, mian. I'm Lee Hyeri...Hyeri will do." I replied with a red face from being embarresed..

Why did I smile to myself ugh oh my god so embarrassing..

end.

/author/

hiiiiiiii idk if this is good enough but please wait for part 2 hehe