Part 4. ♡

Hyeri's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Aish, who did that?!" I asked, pissed and turned around to see Jimin.

"Whoa, calm down. Why are you so pissed early in the morning? Perhaps.....PMS? Kekekekeke," he joked.

"Ani, I just don't like it when people tap on my shoulder." I replied.

"Hyeri, mian. I just wanted to say good morning," he said, while ruffling up his hair.

"Oh, then.....good morning jimin!"

"haha, good morning hyeri!" Jimin replied.

-

The school bell rang and each head to class.

"See you around Hyeri!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jimin's POV

Hyeri looked different today.

Waeyo? Waeeeyo?

I zoned out and minutes later, "ahhhhhhhhhh~" I heard myself say out loud.

The whole class was interrupted by my "ahhhhhhh~"

"Park Jimin, is there anything you would want to share with the class?" My home room teacher asked sarcastically.

"Aniyo. Joesonghaeyo (I'm sorry). You may continue your class." I replied.

Hyeri's eyes! Her eyes. It was swollen. No wonder she looked a bit different. Should I ask her why? I don't want her to think that im nosy though.  I thought to myself.

Class ended and it was lunch. I headed to the table where the rest of the boys were sitting. I saw Hyeri there too.

"Oh! Jimin's here!" Kookie said excitedly.

× author's note/

kookie's supposed to add "hyung" after jimin, but he didn't :) ×

"Ya! neo jugeullae? (do you want to die?) Na neoui hyung iya~! (I'm your hyung.)" Jimin replied, flustered by the maknae's remark.

"Keke hyung, I was just joking." Kookie pouted and lightly punched Jimin's arms.

Jimin's POV

She's here. Eotteokhae? Should I ask her now or...? Aish make up your mind Jimin. Okay......Now is not the right time. I don't want to look nosy infront of Hyeri and the boys.

"Let's eat!" Namjoon hyung said, interrupting my thoughts.

-

Class ended and we had electives.

Hyeri's POV

Sigh.....I cannot stop thinking of him. Where are you..?.I miss you so much.

I was not focusing and kept repeating the same mistakes while dancing during electives and got a harsh scolding from my dance teacher.

"Seonsaengnim, joesonghaeyo. I'm feeling a bit unwell." I said.

"Arasso, Hyeri..You may rest." My dance teacher replied.

I sat at the corner of the dance studio, watching the rest dance. My eyes couldn't get off Jimin. Everything about him seems familiar to me.

Ah... not this feeling again. Hyeri, for the last time......The name Jimin does not only belong to one person...please..

I was staring at Jimin the whole time and didn't notice they finished practice.

"Hyeri ya, gwaenchana?" Suga oppa asked, worried.

The rest came to me and asked the same.

"Noona, if you're really not feeling well....rest at home! Give school a miss tomorrow..Don't worry, we'll visit you!" Kookie said, giving the most sincere smile ever.

I smiled. "Yes guys, I'm okay. Just feeling a bit unwell. I'll see about tomorrow. See you guys soon!" I said, while waving at the boys.

"Are you sure you're going home alone? What if you fainted? It's dark now, Hyeri ya..." Jin oppa asked with a worried face.

"Yes~ I'm fine. Don't worry about it! Furthermore, I'm taking a bus back home...Don't worry, really." I assured them.

-

We exchanged goodbyes and went our separate ways. While I was walking to the bus stop, I felt like I was being followed.

/end/

/author/

idk, ? does this story make sense???? whatever it is I'm still trying :-) please wait for part 5 patiently. kamsahamnida ♡

ohhh and I'll be updating new parts hopefully every weekend. :-)