Part 6. ♡

"Ahee. There."

Hyeri pointed to an apartment.

"Oh? That apartment? I live in the opposite apartment!"

Jimin said, while gently getting Hyeri off his back.

"Jinjja? (Really?) Then we should hang out often hahahaha"

Hyeri replied and let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Sure thing! You should get in now, it's getting late. Take care, see you soon!" Jimin waved goodbye.

-

"Bye."

Hyeri's POV

I stayed outside and watch him leave.

"Ah, such nice friend. So much alike like him. I miss him."

I stood still for minutes reminiscing about the good ol' times I had with him until I felt the cold night breeze slap my face.

"Ouwh, cold."

My apartment was so silent you could even hear the clock ticking.

"Tick...tock...tick..tock."

I was basically lonely, no one to talk to. I miss having late night conversation on the phone with him before sleep.

*Alarm goes off*

I was awakened by my alarm clock in the morning. My head hurts and I was having a slight cold.

"I must go to school.."

I thought to myself.

-

The Boys were already in school, chilling at the rooftop.

"Jungkook-ah, text Hyeri we are at the school's rooftop...in case she is looking for us."

"Ne, hyung."

-

Hyeri's POV

I received a text message from Kookie.

"Noona, we are at the rooftop, if you have time or is finding for us, just come here!"

I made my way up the rooftop and was greeted by Kookie running up towards me and hugging me.

"Oh? Noona, you look pale!"

Jungkook said, loud enough for his hyungs to hear and look at us.

"Ani, I just forget to put on my lip tint. That is probably why I look pale, there is no color on me. I'm okay!"

I gave a thumbs up, assuring them I was okay.

-

The school bell started to ring, each of us headed to our scheduled classes.

Classes went by so slow, the students in class were already halfway dead..Not focusing and just doing their own things.

-

Hyeri's POV

5 minutes until lunch. I felt sharp pains in my head that made me rest my head on the table.

*Ring*

The school bell goes off indicating that the class was over.

I wasn't aware of it, because my head was hurting so much but I felt a tap on my table.

I looked up to see Jimin standing.

"Hyeri? What are you doing?? It's time for lunch, let's go.."

Jimin said while packing my books into my bag.

We got out of the classroom, talking and laughing when suddenly, everything went pitch black and the last thing I heard was someone screaming my name.

/end/

/author/
hi sorry for making you wait, (well if you were) haha, im just busy this year but i'm finding time to hopefully finish this fanfic, alright ? :) if there is any grammatical errors in my story i apologise :( but i hope u are enjoying this story.. Bc there is more to come ?? :)
thanks for the votes! love you!