A Pubber's Perspective (Ruechari)

My first introduction to the Pub was through lyttlejoe. He was the first person ever to vote or comment on my stories and then I'd seen his comments on a thread about the Poet's Pub in the Poet Community on Wattpad.

It intrigued me enough to give it a try. I submitted a poem for their January challenge and I was hooked, as here was a group that not only read and voted on your work but also gave supportive, constructive and encouraging feedback on your poetry.

I am not an accomplished poet by any means. However, I found the challenges a great way to clear my head and get me going whenever I felt stumped with writer's block. The contests were creative and made me think outside the box.

The people I met through the Pub were true connections. Not just one more follower. Through the Pub I found some real friendships that mean a great deal to me and one of the best parts of being a member of Poet's Pub is having the ability to pay it forward. As new poets are showing up everyday and I get to be that person that gives support and encouragement now to someone else.

If you want a place you can truly grow as a person and a poet, you need not look further then Poet's Pub.