Chapter 2~

The next day you followed her around during free period. Good thing your semblance made spying very easy. She was bossy, supercillious, and a bit too royal. Her whole disposition was a bother. But she was your mission so you had to deal with it. Oh well.

You memorized her entire routine. She was a complicated girl. She needed thingd done a certain way or she would have a fit. Another thing that bugged you about her was that she could never be satisfied. Humans are supposed to have their limits. But not her.

She was Weiss Schnee. Who has access to so much dust. Who has a strong team named RWBY. Who doesn't have her entire race being demeaned and hated by all humanity. She was snobby and ungrateful. The reason why you hated her. If you had the choice, you would have killed her already. But killing her wasnt an option sadly. You had to watch her. Which was boring.

You remember her always talking about her older sister Winter. She was powerful and all. But Winter wasn't important since she ran away from home. Winter didn't care about their fathers buisness so she was...Unimportant. Weisses friends were very annoying too. Especially Ruby. She was too loud, and obnoxious. You really hated your job. But you had no choice. Well you did. But you wanted to be useful.

After you had followed her around you were angry because you still had barely any information about the dust. But you needed to be patient. And then, while you were walking back to class, you were approached by someone. And it was the headmster. Thats right Professor Ozpin!