Chapter 4

You had finally gotten away and got in your room. Was Ozpin really that crazy or was he actually onto you? You had no idea. You took your locket out of your pocket. You looked at it meticulously, almost as if you'd never seen it before. You remembered when she first gave it to you. It was your 10th birthday. You were young and happy since she was still around.She told you to take take very good care of it. You felt pretty disappointed with yourself since you almost lost it.

You heard a knock on your door. You slipped the locker back in the pocket. You heard another knock and this time it was louder. You opened the door and there was no one there. You were confused.

Y/N:What the hell was this some kind of joke???

You closed the door. You believed it was a joke by some prankster or something. But then you got a little surprise.

Clover: Yeah maybe it was. I wonder who could've done it.

Y/N: Ah! Clover! Why didn't you just come in and spare me the crap?

Clover: Because I wouldn't be clover if I did.

Clover was another member of the White Fang. She would come on a regular basis to get information and give it to the boss. She was also your best friend since you were kids.

Clover: Anyway any info on the stuck-up-rich-girl?

Y/N: Nothing. I've been watching her and yet I don't have anything.

Clover: Well you better figure something out soon. Mr. Boss is gonna get PRETTY pissed.

Y/N: I know that I'm not an idiot.

Clover: You sure about that?

Y/N: Get out... And come back when you learn to be a little nicer.

You said that with a small little smile.  You needed to stop playing games and find out more stuff about that damn girl. Or else you were going to be in a hard shell. Or worse.

Clover then left in a flash. Tomorrow you needed to actually get something. You don't want Mr. Boss to give you hell after all.