jū go

a/n
a couple chapters back (chap 6) i wrote this chat thingy on bokuto and akaashi, so i decided to write an actual chapter on right when bokuto arrived. there wont be smut so im sorry lol. will intentionally be in lower case.

bokuto placed his phone in his pocket, and grabbed his jacket. as he stepped out of the door, he started running to the direction of akaashi's house considering it was only five minutes away.

he could slowly feel his heart beating a lot quicker, and his palms go sweaty. maybe its because he's running, but the higher possibility was that he was nervous. what should he do? just casually say hi?

'well, fuck it. i'll just wing the whole thing.'
(get it? bc hes an ace and it can be considered as a wing spiker? no? okay ill leave)

his phone was buzzing with messages from kenma and kuroo, with the latter suggesting stupid tips.

kuroo: you know what just fuck him

kenma: nO DEFINITELY NOT

kenma: you give him little hugs and sweet kisses but make sure ur watching a movie together

the spikey haired ace stood in front of the familiar cream coloured door he's walked into many times. and yet his heart was still racing. the butterflies in his stomach getting worse. fuck, it was probably a whole fucking zoo.

racing a slightly sweaty hand, he knocked on the door twice. it immediately burst open, and bokuto was greated by akaashi jumping on top of him. "i'm actually surprised you're the one who jumped on me, not the other way around!" bokuto's laugh rang in akaashi's ears, and honestly, it was the most amazing fucking sound he has ever heard.

akaashi burried his head into bokuto's chest, as they led themselves inside. smells of pine and various sweet scents filled his lungs.

for a short extent, akaashi let go of bokuto, and dragged him. "AKAAASHUIIUSUI WHERE ARE YOU TAKING MEEEEE?"

"can you never say my name properly? also, to my bedroom."

"your bedroom huh, keiji? ;)"

"shut up you owl head, and no." slowly, akaashi felt his cheeks get flushed up. just the way he said his name was...different. a path he probably dosen't want to go to. for now, at least.

bokuto jumped straight onto akaashi's bed, making it creak slightly. "bokuto-san, you'll break my bed!"

"it'll break even more later ;)!

"STOP IT OR I'LL DISLODGE YOUR HEAD!"

the setter switched the television on, while making bokuto pick out the movie. "akaashi, what about this?" he pulled out an owl documentary, to which akaashi only sighed at and signalled him to keep looking. with a disappointed face, the search went on again.

finally, he finally found a decent movie. it was titanic, though akaashi never knew why bokuto picked it. plausibly because of kuroo's shitty advices.

with the popcorn settled nicely between them, and akaashi laying his head on bokuto's shoulders, the movie began.

at some point, tears were dripping down bokuto's face; akaashi ceasing this moment to tease him. albeit, being a team mom and all, he tried to stop him from crying by giving him small pecks on his left cheek, and eventually giving him one on his lips.

both of their phones buzzed, assuming it was from the volleyball group chat.

sorry iwachan: i bet akaashi and bokuto are fucking

ainturmom: they literally arent online at the same time and your first thought is this?

sorry iwachan: bUT ITS PROBABLY TRUE

sorry iwachan: KUROO BACK ME UP

puddingken: kuroo i swear to god dont

kurohoe: sorry oikawa :/

"oh for fucks sake where's that god damn mute button?" akaashi was seriously contemplating whether to chuck their phones away just so they can be left in peace.

forcing his attention back to bokuto and the movie, he wrapped his arms around bokuto's chest.

it felt nice, and warm. and he jusy wanted to stay that way forever. and shortly after, he fell asleep.

||

"akaashi? wake up, the movie's over." groaning, and still keeping his grip around bokuto, akaashi opened his pretty eyes, ones bokuto could stare in forever.

"can i go back to sleep please?" akaashi just wanted to have a reason to cuddle with bokuto, who didn't mind at all. and soon, the two fell asleep on each others arms.

this was their beginning, the start of their story. and, of course, we all know how meme filled it would be.

a/n
told u there wont be smut. this entire thing literally shows how im the queen of commas.
also excuse my shitty writing and i dont really mind if u say shit abt it bc we can say shit abt it together

sayonara (i guess)