jū hachi

a/n
irl half chap (bc halfway down ill go back to the texts) in the trampoline park bc why not.. also this has no form of actual plot line in it so dont expect good writing. it dosent even make sense why did i do this im so so sorry. plus a lot of dialogue

the entire place was just all of them screaming and laughing at each other, which then make suga wonder, 'why did he meet these people?'

"HONESTLY OIKAWA WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE GAY FOR IWA-CHAN"

"SHUT YOUR FUCK MAKKI I SWEAR TO GOD"

"#EXPOSED"

hinata is still getting stuck on the roof, with bokuto following along. at the sidelines, you could clearly see akaashi's worried expression. at one corner of the place, you could see shirabu pouring whatever he could find on ushijima's clothes, while tendou repeatedly asked him why his bangs was so symmetrical.

"omg yachi what are you doing?" it seemed as if yachi kept stuffing her face with food, to the point she would blow up at any second. although not as much as kageyama though, that kid's pretty much made out of food at this point.

"gWAHH IM STUCK AGAIN GOD DAMMIT" hinata was angery, he just wanted to jump without hurting himself. "ITS BECAUSE YOU JUMP SO HIGH! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!"

"well when a person propels itself through the air along a ballistic trajectory. jumping can be distinguished from running, galloping, and other where the entire body is temporarily airborne by the relatively long duration of the aerial phase and high angle of initial launch."

(thank wikipedia)

"i..did not ask for a scientific reason, but okay i guess?" kenma returned on simply bouncing on the trampoline, while playing a new game he found.

makki and mattsu picked up a duffel bag filed with tools on setting up the volleyball net, and set of to work. slowly, and painfully (makki scratched himself on the pole several times, while mattsu kept getting tangled in the net), they got the net set up, and called everyone out to play a game of volleyball.

lets just say, a lot of people were exposed during that game.

"WAKATOSHI KUN WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- NOO!"

time slowed down for semi, as ushijima picked up goshiki, then threw him high up into the air. from a distance, it looked as if ushijima gave birth to goshiki then decided he wanted to throw him away.

"iwa chan mean!"

"how many times do i have to tell you, A L I E N S  A R E  N O T   R E A L"

"oikawa listen to your boyfriend lMAOOO"

"WHY DOES MY TEAM BULLY ME ALL THE TIME!"

(whoop thank god back to text format yippee)

-Q U A L I T Y  FOOOOOD-

butt spray: why do you all hate me sm im gonna cry

mosquito: you shouldve come to shiratorizawa

butt spray: over my dead body bitch

oops changed futureace 's name to baby born

baby born: whyd u do that fr captain

mosquito: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fuckoff: SAVE H IM

moose fucker changed fuckoff 's name to banana dick

dat cog changed semisemi 's name to punk suga

moose fucker changed shiraboobies 's name to bottle of salt

dat cog changed mangaisamazing 's name to shirabus bangs

tangerine: i dont know what to say anymore

always confused: no one does

rroolliNGTHUNDAH: i love how we all treated asahi as jesus

jesuschrist: bc i am jesus duh

favoritesenpai: but omg

favoritesenpai: SHIRATORIZAWA AND SEIJOH

favoritesenpai: CANT STOP ROASTING EACH OTHER

dont swear child: at least i found daichi

dadchi: thank god you did

ennoSHITa changed dadchi 's name to lost kid call 666

lost kid 666: im gonna guess that wasnt ennoshita

lost kid 666: he wouldn't do smtg as stupid as that

a/n
i dont know what i just did here. its 1 am and thats probably why. apologise for any weirdness here (666 WORDS)