We Back Now *Explicit*

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
The next day, I woke up to a still sleeping Dak right next to me. I heard his medium snores and tried to get up. Apparently he wasn't all the way sleep, since he pulled me back into his embrace, and rested his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed internally,   as I tried to get out of his grip so I could cook breakfast. But he just wouldnt let go.
"Dak, I want to cook breakfast, can I please get up?"
"No" he said groggily.
"What do you want to eat for breakfast then"
"You already know what I want to eat"
Oi Vey! Let me make a bargain.
"You can eat it, after you eat breakfast, now will you please let me go, so I can cook?"
I felt a smile spread across his face as he eased his grip so I can wiggle out of it. I got up and stretched and yawned, and just stood there for a minute. I felt a hand on my butt, as I shook my head. Lord, I bet my day is going to be full of this kind of crap. I walked off into the kitchen and started on breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, with Peach Mango juice. And just for me I quickly gobbled down some pineapples and mangoes. I brought him his plate to find him sitting up and flicking through television channels, until he found ESPN. I put his plate in front of him before getting back into my bed and getting my own plate. W.e prayed together, and then ate our food while watching Sports Center. I put our plate in the sink and came back and saw Dak doing something...i don't know what it was. But it was funny, until he attacked me in kisses.  He went from my lips to my neck, to the chest, and down towards my navel. He looked into my eyes with that mischievous look in his eyes, as he went lower and lower until I felt his breath at my core. He used his hands and began to rub on it. He then basically ripped my underwear off like a damn savage. He then alternated between blowing, and rubbing on my area. To say the least, I was dripping, and moaning like crazy.
"Looks like somebody hasn't had her needs met in a while"
"Q-Q-Quit T-T-Teasing me!"
"Okay love"
Then he went in. He sucked on my pearl, while fingering me, and picking my folds. I was sweating madly. My hand went to his head, as I squirmed and wriggled, and he led my legs apart, and held me down, while he ate  me out.
"I'M ABOUT T-"
"Let it go babygirl"
So I did, and I came hard, he continued to lick and lapped up all my juices. I grabbed his dick through his boxers, and used it to my advantage. I know what I wanted. He looked at me, and attacked my neck, one again, but this time he started to grind against me. I took his boxers off, and threw them across the room. He sat up in between my legs, and started running his too against my entrance. Teasing me and pleasuring himself at the same time. Then he gently inserted himself into me, and let me adjust. Then he took my legs, put them over his shoulder, and began thrusting into me. He got faster and faster, and harder  and harder, until I stopped moaning and started screaming. He keeled over and started kissing my neck while he stroked. He looked into my eyes and attacked me lips roughly. Can't lie that turned me on. He then abruptly stopped and signaled me to turn over.  He insert himself in me again, and this time he held my waist, and rammed into me. I put my hand out and stuck it back there. He pushed my hand down and grabbed my shoulders and kept ramming into me. His hand moved to my breasts and he started massaging them. One at a time.  I was moaning uncontrollably, and I could barely feel my legs as we speak. I was close and so was he. He starts getting slower and sloppier, and then I felt him squirt his seed in me. I collapsed on the bed, and he laid right next to me.
"I love you Karysma Rose Coleman"
"I love you too Rayne Dakota Prescott"
He held me in his arms, as my legs started shaking uncontrollably. I heard a slight laugh come out of his  mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began attacking his lips. Pecking them constantly. And rubbing my hands down his chest. He dropped my pecking and smashed his lips onto mine, and moved his hands down to my ass, and gave it a squeeze, and a nice smack. Our lips moved in sync and then his tongue quickly shot in my mouth, I began nibbling on his not lip. He caressed my thigh, as I smiled against his lips, he pulled me close. I felt his muscles flex, with him gripping and grabbing my butt and thighs. We broke away for air...and I continued to play with his chest, and trace his tattoos with my nails. I then ran my hands over his jawline, and played with his . He looked at me and blinked twice. And I smiled and out my head in the crook of his neck and started the process of giving him a hickey on his neck. While I was there I got a good glimpse of his back. Damn, I scratched him up like a cat. When I finished, and sat my naked ass up. I don't even remember how the hell my bra ended up across the room, but it was gone. I felt his arms weapon are my waist
"Mine all mine, you're mine, and only mine"
I giggled and put my hand on his abs.
"Go any lower, there will be a round 2, 3,4,and 5"
I laughed and got up, and stretched before hitting the floor. Ouch. Dak started dying in laughter, rolling around the bed and everything. I pouted. He kept laughing until he got his big ass up, and helped me in the restroom, so I could sit in the bath tub, and soak. He tried to stifle his laughter, and it only got worse. I rolled my eyes as he ran the baths with all my favorite scents in it and bubbles. He lifts me up from the counter, and gently put me in the . He kept laughing and I flicked him off, and enjoyed my nice hot bath.